Vaseline Intensive Care Radiance Restore Repairing Serum Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 1414 in Body Lotions & Creams

Moisturizes to heal and restore radiance to dry, dull skin

• With pure cocoa butter
  • Leaves skin feeling silky and smooth
  • Deep aromas of cocoa butter and black currant
  • Non-greasy formula
For more info, visit Vaseline.

October 17, 2016

OK, I LOVE anything with cocoa butter! Such a sucker for that fragrance :) And this product does a pretty good job of moisturizing. It does take a little longer to soak in like others have mentioned, but that doesn't bother me at all. I would buy this again.

October 17, 2016

I really like this product. I only every use moisturizers on my legs since they get pretty dry after shaving them. I like how this product feels on my skin, it's not too greasy and it absorbs pretty quick.

October 14, 2016

Cette crème est vraiment parfaite pour les peaux sèches l'hiver! Elle a une formule hydratante à souhait et laisse la peau avec un beau fini: pas luisant et pas collant!

October 13, 2016

this product smells so nice. i wouldn't say it is intensive repair, however it works wonders after shaving your legs. I tend to use after a long day in the sun. slightly oily

October 12, 2016

Cette crème est très hydratante et elle conserve ses propriétés plus de 24 heures. L'odeur est douce et agréable et elle n'est pas collante. Je la recommande pour les peaux sèches. Parfaite pour l'hiver

October 12, 2016

Never a disappointment. The smell is on point, the consistency is not too runny and not too thick, which gives a nice easy even spread. Good job Vaseline brand, you rock.

October 11, 2016

I really like Vaseline products and Vaseline Intensive Care Radiance Restore Repairing Serum is one of them! I used this in the summer on my legs arms hands and decollate. It smooths on well and the cap never gets stuck with dried lumps, like other tube lotions. The price is affordable and the fragrance is very light and pleasing.

October 10, 2016

Love all Vaseline products and especially this one! It really leaves skin feeling soft and intensively repairs and moisture so dry skin. Works so great and is priced well

October 09, 2016

It worked very well on my skin and made it feel soft, however I was not a huge fan of the cocoa scent it left on my skin. I also found it to be slightly greasy

October 08, 2016

This Vaseline cream is a very rich body lotion. It takes a while to absorb into skin, so I only use it in summer, otherwise it makes the clothing I put on greasy and sticky. Very nicely scented, and I love the pump bottle. My adult boys also really like it for after their showers, doesn't have too feminine a scent. Not one of my go to products in the winter.