Vaseline Intensive Care Renewal Age-Redefining Body Lotion

Vaseline Intensive Care Renewal Age-Redefining Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1091 out of 1483 in Body Lotions & Creams

Promote Younger-looking Skin for a Beautiful You

Speed up the regeneration process with Vaseline Advanced Benefits Body Lotion, Renewal Age Redefine. This lotion is developed to enhance skin's regeneration process that slows down with age. Old cells are replaced with vital, fresh new ones, encouraging your skin to look supple, smooth and younger with every application.

• Improves the appearance of aging skin
  • Promotes younger-looking, supple and smooth skin
  • Increases skin's renewal process

This luxurious and fast-absorbing lotion replenishes lost moisture, combats skin dullness and boosts radiance and hydration.

Just For You: Aging skin

A Closer Look: Vaseline Advanced Benefits Body Lotion, Renewal Age Redefine is formulated with unique HydroAccelerators made of conditioning moisturizers, collagen, pro-retinol and SPF 5. This accelerates skin's renewal process and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a younger-looking, smooth and firmer skin in just 4 weeks.

Get Started: Apply liberally as and when needed.

"

November 08, 2011

I had been experiencing really dry skin for the past year, for the first time in my life. i was at a loss, as I don't like perfumed products. The pharmacist recommended Vaseline Intensive Care Age Renewal and I was in heaven....literally overnight my rough patches disappeared, my skin took on a whole new healthy glow, and those days when I'mm tired and stressed, don't show so much in my skin!

i would recommend this without any qualms, it was a great price, wonderful product and made a believer out of me!

February 09, 2010

Goes easily on the skin, fast to be absorbed, no greasy residue, skin much softer after a week . A good buy in my opinion

October 21, 2009

The quality is not that bad. I usually like vaseline products they're cheap and work...
    I like the intensive line the UNFRAGRANCED ONE!!! This one was so bad , that I went to my girlfriend's place and both my friends asked what is that smell ?? ...Lol
    I think you ladies get it...

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic

Frustrated

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Moisturizing Primer

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Help with Vasanti Check Out..