Vaseline Intensive Rescue Clinical Therapy Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1114 out of 1481 in Body Lotions & Creams

New

January 25, 2017

I recently have been on the search for a new, cost friendly, quality product This product has given me the biggest bang for my buck, BY FAR! The quality is great and provides me with the exact look i was trying to achieve! AWESOME PRODUCT!!

September 19, 2016

I love this moisturizer. It gets rid of itchy and dry skin in the winter. Smells amazing and doesn't leave a greasy layer. I would totally recommend this to anyone.

March 02, 2016

This is a really great lotion that my pharmacist recommended, I suffer from really dry skin on my elbows,knees and hands,it works very well on super dry skin like your elbows and knees ,its non greasy ,blends very well and leaves your skin feeling very soft and smooth, it doesn't cost alot either ,I am so glad I found such a great product

February 18, 2016

I like this cream. It works great in my dry office and when I handle a lot of paper. It doesn't have an intense scent and doesn't have a greasy residue. My only complaint is that it seems to get watery very fast.

March 12, 2015

Vaseline is my go to lotion and the Vaseline extra rescue is a must for our long dry winters, helps stop my hands from cracking and make my hands and body soft

August 06, 2014

I got dry and sensitive skin. I used Vaseline Aloe (Green Bottle) for a long long time and my skin didn't irritated. But Vaseline Aloe didn't moisturize enough so I tried Vaseline Intensive Rescue Clinical Therapy Body Lotion.
    Smell: OK (acceptable)
    Price: Reasonable
    Result: It kept your skin moisturize but it felt so so so sticky. Even you didn't want to touch yourself. But after you washed it off your skin felt smooth.
    But I won't purchase this product again because it felt so so so sticky and made you uncomfortable.

July 10, 2014

Love this product! Great long lasting moisture that lasts all day.

October 18, 2012

Nice overall lotion. A bit overwhelming on the scent at first, but the results are good.

February 08, 2010

I like how this lotion is not too thick in that when I apply it, it felt watery-ish. It is unfragrance but it does have a subtle scent which I find very acceptable. This lotion is not that greasy and is absorbed very quickly. It left my hands soft and smooth. Although I find this lotion to be a bit expensive considering it is only a 200mL bottle (but it is a very good travel size in my opinion).

Bottom line: a decent body lotion that is a wee bit on the expensive side.

February 25, 2009

I really like this lotion as a hand cream rather than a body lotion.

I find that it's rather thick when I apply it as a body lotion and needs a lot of product to cover me unless I use it while still wet from the shower so I started using it just on my hands. I prefer it to the Hand Cream that Vaseline makes in this same line because it absorbs quicker and is more economical (the bottle is larger).