Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

November 24, 2016

J'ai une peau très sensible et sèche surtout en période hivernale. Pour faire changement j'ai décidé d'en faire l'essaie. Je l'ai bien aimé il a bien hydraté ma peau et me suis permise d'en inclure dans mes bas cadeaux pour les fêtes a des amies et membres de la famille...

November 24, 2016

I'm not fond of this product at all. I don't like chamomile in general so it wasn't surprising that the scent didn't appeal to me (it's not terrible, I just don't like it) but it's not the scent that turned me off of it. I do like that it's a large product, so I don't have to buy often, and that it has a pump, to keep things clean, but the lotion itself isn't great. I want a greasy product and this isn't it. I can't see how it moisturizes as it feels very flimsy (almost watery like). I understand that the description I provided isn't the best but it just doesn't feel useful at all when I use it so I can't see how it can 'rescue' your skin - especially in the winter. I'd recommend any other product if you're looking for something for your dry and cracked skin because this isn't the product your body needs.

March 24, 2016

A nice thick cream that rubs in well. I used this after getting a tattoo as was recommended by my artist. I then used it on any dry patches and found that it really hydrated well. Wonderfully priced too. I keep this cream beside my bed to moisturize my hands before going to sleep.

March 12, 2016

I love Vaseline Intensive Care products and this rescue lotion works great on my skin,I especially use it on rough patches like my elbows and knees .Its not greasy, blends very well,has a nice light scent .I noticed a huge difference after using for three days .you know that you are getting good quality lotion when you use Vaseline Products .I would definitely recommend this to everyone

March 09, 2016

Great product for dry skin. Me and my boyfriend both use this on a daily basis in the winter time. It goes on so smoothly and has a light scent that is not overpowering.

February 12, 2016

I love this lotion. I use it at work a lot. It is not heavy or thick. Goes on smooth and thin, not greasy or oily. Has a great scent, but not strong. Great to use in the winter for dry skin or on your legs after shaving

February 08, 2016

This is a great moisturizer to deal with dry and flaky skin.
The lotion does take some tome to absorb but it is effective.
I like to use it on my legs after shaving.

February 08, 2016

It isn't really heavy, which is a good thing. It is also a bit greasy but really effective so I guess it is worth it.

January 25, 2016

I really like it but it's very thin, a bit greasy and I need to reapply multiple times. Overall it's great though!

January 05, 2016

This and the Vaseline Problem Skin Therapy cream are the best savers for my naturally very dry skin. After bathing, applying to almost very dry skin, these go on and make me feel like they are healing my hands, legs and feet. I buy every one when it comes on sale and give it out to those I care for.

Tash19 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!