Vaseline Lip Butter Cocoa Butter Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

October 21, 2016

Amazing product!!! Works well with chapped lips & SMELLS GREAT!
I have the mini, and you can bring it anywhere!
Got one for my friend, and she loves it!

October 20, 2016

I use this product all year round. It protects my lips from drying out. In the colder months it keeps them from becoming dry and sore. It works okay under lipstick.

October 12, 2016

I received this product in a beauty box I ordered it is nice basically just like Vaseline do it works well to hydrate dry chapped lips the only downfall for me is that it's a bit greasy but that is preference overall, nice product

October 12, 2016

Love this product, very moisturizing an softening for the lips. Great to use before wearing lipsticks that dry out your lips. Helps a lot with chapped lips

September 22, 2016

I really liked this product. Work really well on my dry lips, it's perfect perfect for cold weather. Doesn't have a strong taste and the vanilla and cacao aroma it's very placent. We used this lip balm on our kids and they loved too.

March 14, 2016

I have used vaseline on my lips before bed for years. I saw this awhile ago advertised and wanted to try it. I used this recently and really liked the way it made my lips feel. It has a cocoa butter fragrance and glides on nicely. It comes in a nice flat tin that is great for travel. I am looking forward to using this on my next trip. I recommend this to anyone that likes to use vaseline.