Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 813 in Lip Balm

January 06, 2017

although i feel like this product is effective, this particular flavour/scent is unbearable.. it is like having rose perfume on your mouth, i can not handle it.

January 05, 2017

Great product for dry lips. I have always used Vaseline at night for my lips as they would be dry and cracked. I find this product very convenient and it lasts a long time. Favour is nice too

November 25, 2016

I've trusted Vaseline with my lips for years. Despite trying many brands, Vaseline and Nivea are my staples that I always go to. I have a Vaseline tin in my car, in my purse, at the office, and in my bedside table. No more dry, cracked lips for this girl ;).

Some people may complain that it is sticky, too glossy, oily, etc - but seriously, when you have cracked lips that bleed from -50c winters and harsh winds, you need heavy duty protection. This is a life saver for when I snowboard or snow mobile.

For the price, you can't go wrong.

November 14, 2016

i received a 17g size sample of this product, and i absolutely love it!! it has a slight pink tint of color, and moisturizes your lips almost instantly, and you only need to use a small amount per use, this product has lasted me so long, and like i said; i just love it.

October 29, 2016

Rosebud salves are really popular right now and I picked this product up on a whim because I had a coupon. I really love this product and use it all the time while I'm working. It has a sheer pink tint, which to be honest, I never really notice once it's applied but that never bothers me. It has a really light rosy fragrance which means that it shouldn't bother anyone with scent sensitivity. I like how the product makes my lips feel soft but natural, especially in the winter when my lips get chapped. A little goes a long way, and I used this several times a day every day for months and it barely made a dent in the little tin. Would recommend!

September 26, 2016

I had a cold this week and I had very dry chapped lips so I decided to try it. I tried for a week and left my lips moisture do and sweet. I like this product. It leaves my lips feeling very soft, has a very subtle rosy tint, and a very light floral smell, which is different from any other product out there that I know of.

1.5/5

September 23, 2016

I use other Vaseline products so when I saw the Lip Therapy for the first time I had to try it. What a mistake. The tin opens very easily so to avoid unfortunate accidents I can't keep it in my purse. The product itself is very runny, it looked like a microwaved crayon and didn't feel good on my lips. There wasn't a rose scent either. An overall disappointment.

September 22, 2016

I got this product free with the Vaseline body lotion, it was what influenced me to buy the lotion in the first place. I don't think this balm is suited for my lips as it made me more conscious of my lips because I could feel that I had the product on. Maybe a few more tries will get me to fall in love with this lip balm, but currently it's a no from me.

August 31, 2016

I have like 2 of these in every bag/purse/wallet I own(and I own lots of 'em) and its great it soften and tints my lips giving them a natural color its great for exam week too!

August 24, 2016

Great new product, comes in a few different flavors I also picked up a few of the other scents. Very good price, bought them at Walmarts. Not greasy, it is a lip therapy for dry chapped lips. This little tin lasts a long time, as you only need a little.