Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 787 in Lip Balm

November 25, 2016

I've trusted Vaseline with my lips for years. Despite trying many brands, Vaseline and Nivea are my staples that I always go to. I have a Vaseline tin in my car, in my purse, at the office, and in my bedside table. No more dry, cracked lips for this girl ;).

Some people may complain that it is sticky, too glossy, oily, etc - but seriously, when you have cracked lips that bleed from -50c winters and harsh winds, you need heavy duty protection. This is a life saver for when I snowboard or snow mobile.

For the price, you can't go wrong.

November 14, 2016

i received a 17g size sample of this product, and i absolutely love it!! it has a slight pink tint of color, and moisturizes your lips almost instantly, and you only need to use a small amount per use, this product has lasted me so long, and like i said; i just love it.

October 29, 2016

Rosebud salves are really popular right now and I picked this product up on a whim because I had a coupon. I really love this product and use it all the time while I'm working. It has a sheer pink tint, which to be honest, I never really notice once it's applied but that never bothers me. It has a really light rosy fragrance which means that it shouldn't bother anyone with scent sensitivity. I like how the product makes my lips feel soft but natural, especially in the winter when my lips get chapped. A little goes a long way, and I used this several times a day every day for months and it barely made a dent in the little tin. Would recommend!

September 26, 2016

I had a cold this week and I had very dry chapped lips so I decided to try it. I tried for a week and left my lips moisture do and sweet. I like this product. It leaves my lips feeling very soft, has a very subtle rosy tint, and a very light floral smell, which is different from any other product out there that I know of.

1.5/5

September 23, 2016

I use other Vaseline products so when I saw the Lip Therapy for the first time I had to try it. What a mistake. The tin opens very easily so to avoid unfortunate accidents I can't keep it in my purse. The product itself is very runny, it looked like a microwaved crayon and didn't feel good on my lips. There wasn't a rose scent either. An overall disappointment.

September 22, 2016

I got this product free with the Vaseline body lotion, it was what influenced me to buy the lotion in the first place. I don't think this balm is suited for my lips as it made me more conscious of my lips because I could feel that I had the product on. Maybe a few more tries will get me to fall in love with this lip balm, but currently it's a no from me.

August 31, 2016

I have like 2 of these in every bag/purse/wallet I own(and I own lots of 'em) and its great it soften and tints my lips giving them a natural color its great for exam week too!

August 24, 2016

Great new product, comes in a few different flavors I also picked up a few of the other scents. Very good price, bought them at Walmarts. Not greasy, it is a lip therapy for dry chapped lips. This little tin lasts a long time, as you only need a little.

August 16, 2016

Great new product! It has a sweet smell that's not too strong and a light colour which is nice. I currently use Eos at night and this in the morning. I would highly recommend.

June 10, 2016

I find that this product is almost a dupe of the cult favorite Smiths Rosebud Salve that celebrities like Beyonce etc love (I have both). I actually like the texture of the Vaseline product better and it costs less. It imparts a nice pink glow to my lips and has a soft rose scent. It is very light and moisturizing and works well not only your lips but cuticles and can even tame fly-aways (if you apply very lightly) in a pinch.