Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 829 in Lip Balm

February 16, 2017

c'est un très bon produits. Il rend les lèvres douces et soyeuses en même temps d'y laisser un petit teint rosé, jadore! Je recommande ce produit aux femmes surtout.

February 11, 2017

I love this lip gloss as it leaves a nice red tinge to your lips!! It has all the effectiveness of Vaseline products but in a lovely little tin! I wish they would put this in a tube!

February 11, 2017

I have been using Vaseline Lip Therapy for a while now. It's always my go-to when the cold comes around and my lips start cracking: not only does it repair them, hydrates them and all that, but the Rosy Lips has a delicate pink tint that makes it look like I'm wearing the smallest hint of lipgloss! I really like the tin it comes in, too.

February 05, 2017

My holy grail lip product. I use this every night before bed and after washing my face. It's the only product that keeps my lips soft and moisturized.

February 03, 2017

Love this product! I usually put regular Vaseline on my lips because they moisten them so well and lasts long. So this product is perfect. It even has a nice scent to it. One thing I would change is the container. It would be easier to open if it was in a flip lid container. But otherwise product is very effective!

January 06, 2017

although i feel like this product is effective, this particular flavour/scent is unbearable.. it is like having rose perfume on your mouth, i can not handle it.

January 05, 2017

Great product for dry lips. I have always used Vaseline at night for my lips as they would be dry and cracked. I find this product very convenient and it lasts a long time. Favour is nice too

November 25, 2016

I've trusted Vaseline with my lips for years. Despite trying many brands, Vaseline and Nivea are my staples that I always go to. I have a Vaseline tin in my car, in my purse, at the office, and in my bedside table. No more dry, cracked lips for this girl ;).

Some people may complain that it is sticky, too glossy, oily, etc - but seriously, when you have cracked lips that bleed from -50c winters and harsh winds, you need heavy duty protection. This is a life saver for when I snowboard or snow mobile.

For the price, you can't go wrong.

November 14, 2016

i received a 17g size sample of this product, and i absolutely love it!! it has a slight pink tint of color, and moisturizes your lips almost instantly, and you only need to use a small amount per use, this product has lasted me so long, and like i said; i just love it.

October 29, 2016

Rosebud salves are really popular right now and I picked this product up on a whim because I had a coupon. I really love this product and use it all the time while I'm working. It has a sheer pink tint, which to be honest, I never really notice once it's applied but that never bothers me. It has a really light rosy fragrance which means that it shouldn't bother anyone with scent sensitivity. I like how the product makes my lips feel soft but natural, especially in the winter when my lips get chapped. A little goes a long way, and I used this several times a day every day for months and it barely made a dent in the little tin. Would recommend!

TigerLilly has started a new forum topic
    Bridal Shower Gift

megvdlz earned the Beauty Guru badge

megvdlz added a new review for
    Manic Panic Hair Dye

fly_eyez has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Noyah Lipstick