Vaseline Lip Therapy Reviews

Ranked #253 out of 831 in Lip Balm

February 14, 2017

Vaseline Lip Therapy is Great on the Lip's. My Lip's are so soft LOVE This Product Use it all the time. Coca Butter is Great for skin and Lips. Helps skin Stay soft and Smells AWESOME LOVE This stuff. I would Recommend this to People.

February 13, 2017

Vaseline Lip therapy is a god-send in these Canadian winters. My lips just can't seem to get enough of the cocoa butter flavour. blends in nicely, does not leave the lips feeling greasy.

February 13, 2017

This is an excellent lip product! My lips have been super cracked and dry due to the cold weather and this helps keep them conditioned and soft! It's a super effective product!

January 24, 2017

I love love love this product. It saves my lips from being chappy all year long. My favorite is Cocoa Butter it smells amazing. I love the texture its so smooth. I never leave my house without it.

January 14, 2017

Vaselin Lip Therapy is clinically proven to help heal dry lips i apply some every night before going to bed as the house is really dry in the winter and my lips are still a moist when i wake up .

January 04, 2017

I use this item more in the winter. It's my second time buying this product and I'm still not disappointed with the purchase.

I mostly use it in night and the morning after, I still have the lip balm on my lips and my lips are not dry.

I have it in the rosy lips. The have a slight hint off rose and not to overwhelm scent. I used to buy the crème de rose from Dior. I think it's a really good dupe for the crème de rose.

The only issue that I have with this product is that I would like it if it was on lipstick instead of a pot.

November 28, 2016

I have a few of these and they are so useful!! Not only do they keep your lips hydrated, but its a convenient container of Vaseline that is around whenever I need it!

November 16, 2016

I really love this lip balm, I currently am using the aloe Vera variety and think it has provided some of the best results I've experienced from a lip balm. I fond that this stays on my lips a lot longer and I don't have to constantly reapply it. These are sold in a variety of different selections and they are available at Walmart for about $3.49.

I noticed a difference in my dry cracked lips in a matter of days and the overall condition of lips and improved especially in this cold weather. The only slight negative I have is that although this is in a can which contains a lot of product it's a little messy to have to apply it with my finger but completely worth it. I will defiantly continue to buy this! Great quality.

November 16, 2016

So I have had this constant problem, where just about all lip balms/lip sticks/glosses/etc break out my lips & give me a rash. I even tried "all natural lip balms" and they all did the same, to the point I had to stop using them all-together. Then, I finally tried Vaseline Lip Therapy, and it has been the ONLY lip care brand that doesn't break out my sensitive skin/lips. It keeps them hydrated and I LOVE the different scents. My sister has recently encountered the same problem, idk if it's a chemical they put in most lipbalms on the market, but Vaseline doesn't create the problem for us. I have put her onto it & she LOVES it. Strongly recommend to persons with sensitive skin.

October 21, 2016

I love this lip balm! I use this every day. I like the consistency and how moisturizing it is . It makes my skin feel soft , smooth and silky . Definitely one of my top choices.

SolangeM added a new review for