Vaseline Lip Therapy Reviews

Ranked #167 out of 860 in Lip Balm

March 06, 2017

Vaseline lip therapy works well, its effective and the price is great ,I found it at dollar tree ,amazing little jar , nice to carry it in a purse.

March 01, 2017

If this isn't the cutest packaging ever, I don't know what it is. This is a mini Vaseline that you can stuff anywhere, in your pocket or in you pocketbook. Just adorable and of course the great quality of the Vaseline brand.

February 27, 2017

I live this lip balm. It's a must have for me during the our harsh winter months. Keeps my lips from cracking dryness and wind burn. Stays on for long periods of time without having to reapply often. Great product!

February 27, 2017

This little tube works manic when my lips are dry. It goes and smoothly and doesn't leave that sticky thick feeling on my lips like others do. It just seems to blend in smoothly with my lips. Love it!

February 14, 2017

Vaseline Lip Therapy is Great on the Lip's. My Lip's are so soft LOVE This Product Use it all the time. Coca Butter is Great for skin and Lips. Helps skin Stay soft and Smells AWESOME LOVE This stuff. I would Recommend this to People.

February 13, 2017

Vaseline Lip therapy is a god-send in these Canadian winters. My lips just can't seem to get enough of the cocoa butter flavour. blends in nicely, does not leave the lips feeling greasy.

February 13, 2017

This is an excellent lip product! My lips have been super cracked and dry due to the cold weather and this helps keep them conditioned and soft! It's a super effective product!

January 24, 2017

I love love love this product. It saves my lips from being chappy all year long. My favorite is Cocoa Butter it smells amazing. I love the texture its so smooth. I never leave my house without it.

January 14, 2017

Vaselin Lip Therapy is clinically proven to help heal dry lips i apply some every night before going to bed as the house is really dry in the winter and my lips are still a moist when i wake up .

January 04, 2017

I use this item more in the winter. It's my second time buying this product and I'm still not disappointed with the purchase.

I mostly use it in night and the morning after, I still have the lip balm on my lips and my lips are not dry.

I have it in the rosy lips. The have a slight hint off rose and not to overwhelm scent. I used to buy the crème de rose from Dior. I think it's a really good dupe for the crème de rose.

The only issue that I have with this product is that I would like it if it was on lipstick instead of a pot.