Vaseline Men 24 Hour Moisture Spray Lotion – Fast Absorbing

Vaseline Men 24 Hour Moisture Spray Lotion – Fast Absorbing Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 8 in Men's Moisturizer & Lotion

October 14, 2016

Hydrate bien l peau de mon homme. Il aime mieux par contre la version crème . Aussi vite à appliquer selon lui. Agréable et rapide. Non -collant pour les vêtements.

June 07, 2016

This is a men's product but I ran out of lotion and used my boyfriend's lotion. Surprisingly it smelled great and left my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I will continue to use this lotion.

June 01, 2015

My husband is not the type that would usually apply lotion on a daily basis so I was surprised to see that he has been applying this every night after his shower. The spray lotion is great for those who are lazy or for those who are on the go. The spray can get a little messy so I would recommend spraying the lotion in the shower otherwise you could get small specks of particles around the room. While my husband said that it did not keep his body moisturized for 24 hours, he did feel that his skin was not as dry. Since the spray lotion is a much quicker alternative than the typical body lotion, this did not bother him. We also both enjoyed the fresh scent. The spray lotion gives a cooling sensation and it is a great way to stay moisturized and feel fresh at the same time.