Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 1455 in Body Lotions & Creams

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal

• 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

January 16, 2017

Vaseline is a commonly used item in our house for many reasons from health to crafts we always choose Vaseline brand for our petroleum jelly, and now with the new Vaseline campaign to help those in precarious countries by giving a thing of Vaseline to someone in dire need for every one that is sold love love love this product

January 16, 2017

I have been using this product since i was a kid! i feel like its one of those beauty hacks that never gets old. great for chapped lips .Also great when dying hair to prevent staining the skin. love it!

January 16, 2017

Since I heard about this product, I can't help myself but to try and got this value pack from costco which is huge (375g / each jar).
    I use it almost for anything, as lip balm, or rub it on my skin where is itchy and dry, brush it on my lashes cause it really helps to grow it longer.

Found this travel size vaseline petroleum jelly at food basic for only $2.5, so if you weren't sure and just wanna give it a try. Go get this travel tube size there. Its really convenient, now I can bring my petroleum jelly to the gym too.

January 14, 2017

Vaseline is very versatile. Pretty much it can be used for many beauty routine process such as using it as lip balm for dry lips or even keeping your skin moisturized.

January 14, 2017

We've used pretty much only this on our baby since she was born. To date, she's never had a diaper rash, so it's definitely doing it's job! So, I'm highly satisfied. :)

January 13, 2017

Vaseline has so many great uses. I prefer the brand name I've tried many of the store brands and none of them have the smooth texture that Vaseline does.

January 11, 2017

I use this on my lips at night when they are really dry, and it helps a lot. I also use it on my skin when it gets really dry sometimes, and I find that it helps. It also has lasted me a very long time, definitely recommend.

January 09, 2017

i would highly recommmend this product to family friends and parents. it work great as lip balm, cracked feet and hands and also diaper rash to protect the skin and leave a barrier. great product.

January 06, 2017

can't say enough about Vaseline. I use it for EVERYTHING literally. I put a thick coat on my hands and feet prior to bed and in 2-3 nights the cracks on my heels are healed and my hands are soft as silk. Great as hair gel too and no odor! Can't beat the price and versatility. I have always and will always purchase this product, I'm just not comfortable using it on my face...yet.

January 05, 2017

I have a small travel size which I use a lip treatment/ chap stick. I put it on every night before bed and I wake up with soft lips. It's especially great in the winter when the cold dries out my lips. Love this product!