Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal

• 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

December 09, 2016

there are few products as versatile as this! It's my household staple item - and probably the same in many others. Can be used from burns and scrapes, to dry lips or diaper rashes.

December 07, 2016

This classic item has so many uses. I use it for dry lips, to seal and protect minor cuts and scrapes and to moisturize my skin in the winter. It is great for using on sensitive baby bums to protect from diaper rash. It is so affordable and lasts forever.

December 07, 2016

Je mets cette vaseline sur mes lèvres à tous les jours durant l'hiver et elle ne deviennent aucunement sèche et gercés. Un petit pot peut me durer extrêment longtemps.

December 05, 2016

I put it on ly lips every day bwfore going to bed and in the morning my lips are smooth and feels nice. Perfect for makeup removal too! It's the product that I always have with me and I cant get rid of it!
I recommend it

December 03, 2016

Vaseline is my life. I have at least three large tubs of it at any one time. I use it for anything that comes to mind - lotion, chapstick, hair gel, crafts - it is literally always on me or beside me. It is basically one of the rare few products that doesn't make me break out in hives, so it is an absolute staple to my life. Coming from a poor family, this stuff was a saviour, and still is.

November 28, 2016

This product has so many uses. I always have a bottle of Vaseline in my house . Great price, I recommend this to everyone, everywhere. 5 gold stars !

November 28, 2016

there is nothing better than this product It has so many uses but my main use it on my feet Im am an older lady and like most my heels have become cracked and dry They are unsightly in sandals When I go to work or at bedtime I slather my feet with vaseline petroleum jelly and put socks on This keeps your feet smoother It may take a few times to repair bad damage but dont give up It works

November 28, 2016

J'utilise ce produit depuis ma naissance ! J'en ai toujours en réserve et je l'utilise également pour me démaquiller, ce qui fait que je n'ai pas de rides encore et je suis certaine que la gelée de pétrole y est pour quelque chose. Il est aussi bon que tout autre produit démaquillant, c'est juste qu'il faut rincer un peu plus une fois le maquillage enlevé pour ne pas avoir un filtre gras sur la peau, mais ça vaut la peine. Quand un enfant a des petites rougeurs, c'est aussi très efficace, même pour les adultes. Je trouve que le prix a beaucoup augmenté par contre depuis les dernières années, c'est dommage.

November 19, 2016

Your house is not complete unless you have Vaseline! Its such a versatile product. I use it for dry skin, my eye lashes, chap lips & the list goes on. && I love that they came out with a mini container that I can fit in my purse :)

November 15, 2016

Love, love, love Vaseline!
I use it for dry lips, eyebrows, as as make up remover, for dry skin....basically I use it for everything.
It has been in my family for a really long time.