Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 1526 in Body Lotions & Creams

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal

• 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

March 27, 2017

I use this product for everything. My lips stay so moisturized thanks to this. I use this on my baby instead of diaper cream. When i feel extra dry skin patches, i apply some of the vaseline to it. Its an all around the house product.

March 27, 2017

I can't live without this Vaseline, I use it as a hand cream at night during the winter time. I use it as a lip balm everyday. I use it to DIY body scrubs. The price point is very affordable.

March 22, 2017

What CAN'T you use this product for? From chapstick to makeup remover I love Vaseline! Most recently I was experiencing really itchy, dry and red eyes due to an allergic reaction. I just couldn't get relief on my eyelids. I tried moisturizers and aloes but still no help. It took one night using Vaseline Petroleum Jelly around my lashes and by the next morning I was back to normal. The product holds moisture like nothing on the market. You'll usually find products that need reapplying after an hour or so but Vaseline is just more effective than anything else.

March 22, 2017

I use Vaseline for so many purposes. Its a great moisturizer, make up remover, great to protect your hands & feet when fake baking, great to re-purpose dried makeup, etc. I recommend everyone have one around the house.

March 14, 2017

Vaseline Petroleum Jelly has always been my #1 go to beauty product. From preventing and treating dry skin to coating your lashes so your mascara doesn't clump it has a million and one uses.

March 07, 2017

This is such a old product and just the mere fact of putting a "petroleum" something on my skin, is not a turn on. I won't argue about its effectiveness but nowadays there are so many other better products on the market!

March 07, 2017

I have used Vaseline on my three children, to treat everything from diaper rash to dry skin patches. Now my children have children of there own and they use Vaseline on my Six grandbabies. I always works wonderfully.

March 06, 2017

My youngest DS has eczema. We are using this because it's the only thing that does not trigger his eczema. It is very effective and it's very safe for him. Easily absorb and very effective for dry skin too!

So many uses for this product: chapstick, loosen rings, cracked feet,

March 02, 2017

I use this for everything. I use it or my daily lash care and to mix eyeshadow pigments at times. I have also used it to cover up minor cuts and wounds without the aid of band aids.

March 02, 2017

My baby has eczema. We are using this because it's the only thing that does not trigger his eczema. It is very effective and it's very safe for him. Easily absorb and very effective for dry skin too!