Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 1483 in Body Lotions & Creams

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal

• 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

February 24, 2017

I have used vaseline original petroleum jelly for years.I used it on my babies bums and never had to worry about diaper rash, my lips are very dry in the winter and vaseline helps wonderfully. I have even used vaseline on my dogs dry nose. When my feet are really dry and my heels are rough, I rub my feet with vaseline and put on a pair of white socks before I go to bed and in the morning my feet are soft.

February 24, 2017

My lips always need a coat of something on them or they are super dry. This is my product of choice 90% of the time. I gave up on Chapsticks and Lip Gloss or anything medicated, it seemed like those were doing more damage than good. I have a container of Vaseline everywhere I go, work, home, the car, you name it.

February 22, 2017

I use the original clear Vaseline as a moisturizer is my little ones hair. Being from a caribbean background it is important that his hair and skin stay hydrated and vaseline provides a product that protects and locks in moisture

February 20, 2017

My kids tend to have really dry skin. Ive tried other lotions but they seem to get dry skin within hours. Especially in winter. Peditrician said to rub them down with vaseline after a shower. I did. Now my kids have really soft skin and at a very affordable price.

February 17, 2017

I use this as a lip balm, moisturizer and barrier cream for baby. My baby has never had a diaper rash if I use Vaseline. The few times we haven't used it is when a rash starts to develop. I also use it on my hardship and lips in the winter when they get really dry and in a day or two my skin is back to normal. I buy at least two or three tubs at a time.

February 17, 2017

This is a multi use product which I love. I have both the jelly and the mini size lip therapy that I take everywhere with me. It's the only product for really dry skin and I have used it as a hair product to tame frizzies and add moisture.

February 15, 2017

There's a reason this has been around forever! It's super affordable and has many different uses. I've been using it since I was a child (thanks mom!) and will continue to do so.

February 15, 2017

I just got a jar of this Vaseline petroleum jelly and I have been using it on all my dry spots and I have a few. It has help some. I also like to apply it around my hairline before coloring my hair to avoid staining on my face. It's a great mulittasker product, it can be used from head to toe and then some.

February 07, 2017

Vaseline is one of those products that has been around forever and is not likely to go away any time soon! It's very effective in fighting dry, itchy skin and I love using it on my lips when they get really chapped in the winter time. It's also great for making your own beauty products at home!

February 05, 2017

I use this on my lips every night before I go to bed. Leaves my lips moisturized. When I forget, my lips are cracked and painful so it really works. Have been using this for years and will continue to do so. One container lasts forever so thats also a plus.