Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Reviews

Ranked #630 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 06, 2016

I have tried this before, i always love products with aloe vera, because of the fresh smell and so natural. Its not sticky in your skin and will give a cooling effect in you skin. Great use after bath, leaves you all fresh.

June 06, 2016

I just started using it seems like a good moisturizer for the price. Doesn't seem to leave a sticky film. The scent is not too overbearing. Very good every day lotion. Skin feels soft to the touch.

September 23, 2015

I like it, helps improve my skin but it is a little bit greasy and the smell is not the best

August 04, 2015

This is amazing for your skin.It quickly takes away scabs and softens your face. I apply a thin layer on my face at bed time and wash off in the morning. I thought in the morning after you wash it off my face would be greasy but it's not ,opposite. Soft. Worried also about having a bad reaction to it also seeing as every thing I put on my face I break out. Didn't though. I have now noticed my fine lines are now finer. Thanks Vaseline

May 01, 2015

Soothing on dry skin and even helped take the sting out of a mild sunburn.

April 27, 2015

Love the light and fresh scent that is not too overpowering. It leaves skin smooth and soft and also keeps dryness away.

April 16, 2015

Great price, I got this product for a full size for 99 cents. I just didn't like how oily it was.

April 13, 2015

Je suis très déçue de ce produit car la texture est plus qu'ordinaire, j,ai trouvé qu'elle n'hydratait pas en profondeur et surtout elle ne dure pas longtemps .

February 27, 2015

Makes my skin feel amazing, non-greasy!

May 05, 2014

Makes my skin feel good and fights with dryness