Vaseline Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion

Vaseline Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion Reviews

Ranked #210 out of 1050 in Body Lotions & Creams

Total Moisture Dry Skin lotion leaves your skin feeling healthy, soft and smooth. Pure oat extract + Stratys-3TM multi-layer moisture infuses moisture at the top, core and deep down layers of skin*, absorbs quickly – without greasiness.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

tsigrist73
May 27, 2014

Best for the Dry winters in Alberta, Penetrates fast and non greasy!

samliuxo
Sep 26, 2013

This product worked wonders for me. During the colder seasons my skin gets so dry to the point it scabs from lack of moisture. I have tried a lot of products and I found that regular use of Vaseline Total Moisture really helped prevent dry skin. The scent is light and fresh and the lotion absorbed really quickly into my skin. However I found if I skipped putting on my lotion that my skin would still get dry really quick, so regular and consistent use is a must. It's great product, I have tried other Vaseline lotions but this is my favorite!

Sep 25, 2013

I use Vaseline Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion everyday. I love this lotion. The smell is very good and it keeps my skin really hydrated.

julisa68
Aug 26, 2013

really enjoy using this product and I am completely in love with the scent. usually I don't like my lotions to be scented but this one has a mild pleasant scent to it that I really enjoy. I would recommend it!

fancyphins
Aug 26, 2013

Works great lasts a long time I can apply once a day and I dont have to worry. I have sensitive skin to perfume and this was great did not bother me at all

peiqingyu
Jul 13, 2013

I think this lotion does a great job of moisturising your skin. It smells really good as well and provides moisture for many hours. It prevents my skin from looking dry and peeling. Compared to other lotions, I think this one does a better job at moisturising your skin. I definitely recommend this product if you have dry skin.

Nk1234
Jan 25, 2013

I love this. It is very moisturizing and not greasy in the least bit so I use it as a carry-along cream for my hands throughout the day. A great product for the price. The scent is light and clean, very nice to smell! It's a wonderful all-over body lotion because your skin absorbs it quickly.

Jan 16, 2013

This is my favorite cream to use. It s very affective and I love the new smells that they have introduced

catty81
Aug 29, 2012

I have always been the type to have very dry skin. This Total moisture lotion is outstanding. I have been using it for about a month now and I don't think I will be switching. I have had no dry skin or itchy skin for that matter. Just nice smooth gorgous legs and arms.

ebeach520
Jun 02, 2012

I stayed at my friends house for about a month and found myself staying in a bed that had been washed with soap giving me a rash! yikes! I have always trusted Vaseline products so i figured, hey! maybe this could help. I lathered myself in this lotion twice a day and found the rash had completely went away within a few days! The lotion is not strongly scented, which was nice because I have a specific perfume i love. Also, the buttery and creamy feel to this lotion made me feel as though i was putting on velvet! I love it! I give this product two thumbs up!