• Vaseline Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion
  • Vaseline Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion

Vaseline Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion Reviews

Ranked #319 out of 1237 in Body Lotions & Creams

Total Moisture Dry Skin lotion leaves your skin feeling healthy, soft and smooth. Pure oat extract + Stratys-3TM multi-layer moisture infuses moisture at the top, core and deep down layers of skin*, absorbs quickly – without greasiness.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

nzuber
Apr 04, 2015

Works at first and doesn't soak in right away but then it doesn't last very long

busymom69
Mar 01, 2015

this lotion is amazing, and made my skin feel so soft and last long. its the best lotion for after shaving. it doesnt cause burning feeling

Shopacholic
Nov 28, 2014

Say goodbye to dry skin. It goes on easily and Is not greasy.

tsigrist73
May 27, 2014

Best for the Dry winters in Alberta, Penetrates fast and non greasy!

samliuxo
Sep 26, 2013

This product worked wonders for me. During the colder seasons my skin gets so dry to the point it scabs from lack of moisture. I have tried a lot of products and I found that regular use of Vaseline Total Moisture really helped prevent dry skin. The scent is light and fresh and the lotion absorbed really quickly into my skin. However I found if I skipped putting on my lotion that my skin would still get dry really quick, so regular and consistent use is a must. It's great product, I have tried other Vaseline lotions but this is my favorite!

Sep 25, 2013

I use Vaseline Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion everyday. I love this lotion. The smell is very good and it keeps my skin really hydrated.

julisa68
Aug 26, 2013

really enjoy using this product and I am completely in love with the scent. usually I don't like my lotions to be scented but this one has a mild pleasant scent to it that I really enjoy. I would recommend it!

fancyphins
Aug 26, 2013

Works great lasts a long time I can apply once a day and I dont have to worry. I have sensitive skin to perfume and this was great did not bother me at all

peiqingyu
Jul 13, 2013

I think this lotion does a great job of moisturising your skin. It smells really good as well and provides moisture for many hours. It prevents my skin from looking dry and peeling. Compared to other lotions, I think this one does a better job at moisturising your skin. I definitely recommend this product if you have dry skin.

Nk1234
Jan 25, 2013

I love this. It is very moisturizing and not greasy in the least bit so I use it as a carry-along cream for my hands throughout the day. A great product for the price. The scent is light and clean, very nice to smell! It's a wonderful all-over body lotion because your skin absorbs it quickly.

gl0ss added a new review for
Nestle Drumsticks

chrissyann123 has posted in the forum topic
Sample source, where are you

mepark added a new review for
Avon Bubble Bath