Vector Cereal Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 322 in Cereal

MEAL REPLACEMENT IN A BOWL* with protein, carbs and 22 vitamins and minerals. VECTOR* flakes and skim milk is a meal replacement made of great tasting crunchy flakes and granola clusters. A 55 g serving of Vector* Meal Replacement with 200 ml of skim milk provides: 54 g of carbohydrates, a good source of protein, 22 vitamins and minerals.

October 27, 2016

We love it! Lots of protein in this cereal, much more than our old cereal had. Even my husband likes it and he is a fussy eater when it comes to cereal. I top mine with sliced banana and a spoon of dried cranberries. Delicious.

October 27, 2016

I wanted to like this cereal. But it was just way to bland, reminded me of wet cardboard. Even fruit couldn't save this cereal for me. Just an off taste to me. And a bit hard. So I will pass on this one.

October 20, 2016

This is my new favourite cereal! It is delicious. I usually eat it with yogurt as a yummy snack throughout the day or before bed. I love the crunchy flakes.

September 30, 2016

Way to hard for me, I have jaw issues. I found it to be bland and stale, wasn't filling. I don't see it being a meal replacement. Its crunchy though.

September 27, 2016

i recently tried Vector cereal and really wasn't a fan of it I found the clusters were bland and kind of stale tasting. it also has way too much sugar in it for me. The only upside was the protein factor.

September 14, 2016

Great cereal. Love how it has proteins and a mix of foods to help with health. Helps you feel full longer. Healthy cereal for entire family. Even my 3 year old loves it. It's his fav cereal.

September 13, 2016

Vector tastes great and while I love the protein, it is not worth the sugar and other negatives about the nutritional aspect of this cereal. It is good for once in a while.

September 10, 2016

I said forget about it for buying it only because it is too high in sugar, to high in fat, too much soy product and 54 grams of carbs per serving and that is cereal by itself not with milk. I like the crunch, but yes it is a bit hard on your mouth. It can be expensive but is always on sale. The vitamins and minerals are added by chemical process not naturally, so that is a big no no for me.

If your a super high energy outgoing, constantly on the go type of person this would be for you.

June 07, 2016

don't care for vector at all, its very solid and hard to chew, i usually let it sit in milk for a few minutes before i can eat it, it does taste good but i don't care for the rest

June 01, 2016

I am not a huge cereal eater, but when I have it this is my go to. I like that it is high in protein. The flavor and crunch of this product is really great. I like that it is not super sweet.