Vector Cereal Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 329 in Cereal

MEAL REPLACEMENT IN A BOWL* with protein, carbs and 22 vitamins and minerals. VECTOR* flakes and skim milk is a meal replacement made of great tasting crunchy flakes and granola clusters. A 55 g serving of Vector* Meal Replacement with 200 ml of skim milk provides: 54 g of carbohydrates, a good source of protein, 22 vitamins and minerals.

January 19, 2017

This cereal is so good. It's a little expensive but that's because it has lots of nutritional value and it tastes delicious. If your looking for cereal that is actually good for you this is the one for you

January 11, 2017

This product is one of the best cereal i could buy in the past month, im using coupon to get some product and i had the chance to try this product.

I will buy for sure after i finish my box and i would recommend this product to everyone.

January 06, 2017

Well I would like to say good things... but it was just ok for me.
    I don't think that I will buy it anymore...
    My kids liked it but not as much as other brand.

January 03, 2017

I love this cereal. It is my pretend healthy cereal because of the amount of protein. With all the added sugar, though, I am really struggling to actually make myself believe it is healthy. It does really fill you up though. Also I chipped a crown on it so if you're worried about your teeth I wouldent go for it.

October 27, 2016

We love it! Lots of protein in this cereal, much more than our old cereal had. Even my husband likes it and he is a fussy eater when it comes to cereal. I top mine with sliced banana and a spoon of dried cranberries. Delicious.

October 27, 2016

I wanted to like this cereal. But it was just way to bland, reminded me of wet cardboard. Even fruit couldn't save this cereal for me. Just an off taste to me. And a bit hard. So I will pass on this one.

October 20, 2016

This is my new favourite cereal! It is delicious. I usually eat it with yogurt as a yummy snack throughout the day or before bed. I love the crunchy flakes.

September 30, 2016

Way to hard for me, I have jaw issues. I found it to be bland and stale, wasn't filling. I don't see it being a meal replacement. Its crunchy though.

September 27, 2016

i recently tried Vector cereal and really wasn't a fan of it I found the clusters were bland and kind of stale tasting. it also has way too much sugar in it for me. The only upside was the protein factor.

September 14, 2016

Great cereal. Love how it has proteins and a mix of foods to help with health. Helps you feel full longer. Healthy cereal for entire family. Even my 3 year old loves it. It's his fav cereal.