Vector Energy Bar Chocolate Chip

Vector Energy Bar Chocolate Chip Reviews

Ranked #138 out of 248 in Granola Bars

December 09, 2015

Like with any other cereal bars, the vector bar was delicious. But I would not recommend, as like any other cereal bar there is a bunch of additives and sugar. It is not a really healthy choice.

October 06, 2015

We all know that energy bars and meal replacement bars are not the tastiest thing around, but Vector chocolate Chip energy bars are quite good. We always keep a box (or two) in the cupboard for days when you need to grab a quick something. My teen has taken them to school on days when his schedule is packed, they've gone to the beach, park and zoo, and they even fueled us up before a 3 hour stint tree top trekking.
They are pricey, but all products in this category are. These ones; however, actually taste good!

July 15, 2015

These taste great. I don't buy them every week because they are expensive. On special occasions I will pick them up and me and my kids love them

May 27, 2015

Vector puts out a great chocolate energy bar that provides for high protein energy. Each bar provides for 9.1g of protein. I carry these with me for snacking on long haul flights. They are a little more expensive than the usual granola bar, but their fortified nature and high protein content makes it well worth the price.