Vector Granola Honey Almond 317 gr

Vector Granola Honey Almond 317 gr Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 322 in Cereal

December 03, 2016

Love this granola. I've always been a fan of yogurt and granola, but this is by far my favourite granola so far. It has a great taste and crunch to it - love the whole almonds in there. Also kept me full right until lunch time at work!

December 01, 2016

I loved this granola. It didn't get soggy at all in my milk. As well it gave my yogurt a nice crunch. You do have to use it sparingly though because it is quite high in calories. But a nice treat in small amounts.

September 22, 2016

I tried this when it was on sale and really enjoyed it. I eat it with greek yogurt and banana and it fills me right up. I was expecting it to be good and I was not disappointed. I love the Vector products.

September 14, 2016

Kellogg's Vector Honey Almond granola cereal is full of vitamins and minerals.. with added Fibre and whole grain oats.
Also, Full almonds included!!
A Great Source of Protein and very affordable, a must in my household!!
5 Stars Alll The Way.
I would definitely recommend Kellogg's Vector to all friends and family!!
So Very Healthy and Nutritious, I love it!!

September 12, 2016

Tried this one when it went on sale and found I really enjoyed it. With the higher protein amount it was great used to put on normal cereals, salads, yogurt and icecream even used to sprinkle over apple pie. Very impressed with this product would buy again.

August 25, 2016

I love these granolas! This product is high in protein and although quite high in carb, if consumed in moderation, these can be thoroughly enjoyed as part of a healthy diet. Although they taste so good I can probably finish the whole bag in one sitting (just pop them in my mouth dry), I add them to my plain yogurt or milk. I would continue to buy this product and recommend to everyone.

July 18, 2016

Great with yogurt! Vector Granola Honey Almond goes perfectly with fruit and yogurt. I love the high protein content helps keeps you full and satisfied!

July 16, 2016

I tried this product for free. I like it on plain yogurt but I do find this a little bit too sweet for me. I could only finish this product in at least three months (I didn't check if it has an expiry date), surprisingly it stays crunchy sitting in the fridge for quite a while.

February 27, 2016

C'est un produit santé que j'ajoute à mes céréales pour le côté croustillant. Ce produit a un haut taux de protéines, ce qui en fait un aliment très nutritif. Il m'arrive aussi d'en manger une poignée comme collation. Délicieux. J'ai fait la connaissance de ce produit grâce à un essai gratuit du produit.

February 25, 2016

This makes a healthy, filling snack to fulfill those cravings throughout the day. It has quite a bit of protein and it isn't too sweet despite the honey. It does taste like the original Vector cereal, but in granola form, if you're a fan. I usually put it on top of yogurt or eat it straight out of the bag. I think it's worth a try!