Vector Protein Bars

Vector Protein Bars Reviews

Ranked #107 out of 322 in Cereal

September 23, 2016

Like that there is 11g of protein per bar. It is quite sweet. Yummy, but would like to see an option with maybe half the sugar. Add Greek yoghurt as a side and you've got high-protein noms!

June 27, 2016

Usually not one for protein bars but after being impressed with the vector protein cereal, I decided I shall try the protein bars.
They are good, and keep you full and contain plenty of ingredients to keep you active and healthy throughout the day. I liked the nutrient aspect and calorie wise. I enjoyed the taste and I enjoyed that it came from a brand that the cereal I like and trust in.

January 11, 2016

Starving one afternoon promoted to grab a box of mixed nuts Kellogg's vector protein bars which is a slightly misleading description as these are much more comparable to an ordinary granola bar much less the texture and feel of an actual protein bar and more of chocolate bar feel. Despite the difference the bar itself has a natural wholesome taste and is a good snack/tide over till the next meal size. At the time of purchase they were on sale but the regular retail value is in keeping with the competitors pricing. The have a good chocolate to but ratio and it's got a good blend of nut options not just mainly peanuts and one cashew. I would buy these again for myself and for my family. Good price, taste and ingredients.

January 09, 2016

I purchase the almond kind.. There actually quit good.. Does taste like a protein Bar though.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?