Vector protein peanut Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 248 in Granola Bars

December 15, 2015

I do recommend these Vector Protein bars for anyone that is on the go. They contain a good amount of protein, packed with nutrition, nuts and chocolate. Great for active on the go individuals.

November 24, 2015

I always have these in my desk at work!!! Great pic me up that taste so yummy

November 24, 2015

Just tried the Vector protein peanut bar 32% fiber who new fiber could taste so good!

November 04, 2015

I received #Vector Protein Peanut Bars as a sample @SampleSource to try and give a honest opinion about this bar. I found that it was packed full of peanuts and mixed nuts very chewy, semi sweet. I really like the taste it is so crunchy, very filling and I found that it was very satisfying. I like that it is great for taking to work for a snack or at home in between meals. Very healthy with lots of protein to help you get through your day. I would definitely purchase #Vector Protein Peanut Bars again.

November 04, 2015

Vector protein peanut;

I received the vector protein peanut bar in the most recent sample source box.

Pros:
Good size to fill you up as a snack in between meals
Additional protein to your diet
Additional peanuts (which are good for your diet)

Cons:
High in calories 170 for the bar is a lot....
Too sweet...could reduce the sweetness the syrup

I am uncertain if would buy ....

November 03, 2015

I got this as a free sample from Sample Source. Thank God it was free! I would have been so upset to have had to pay for this. It taste's horrible.

I LOVE peanut & chocolate, so I thought this would be great. However, my first bite was also my last. It was dry & grainy. Not chewy at all, or even crunchy. But once it mixed with the saliva as I chewed it became somewhat pasty. Ewwww.

The overall health ratings looked pretty good. I don't know what the price was because as I said, it was free, but I had to enter in a rating in order to post this review, so I posted it at average.

Overall
Never going to buy this product. You couldn't pay me to eat it.

October 22, 2015

I just tried vectors protein peanut bars and I have to say for looking so delicious they're a little of a letdown. These got peanuts on one side and chocolate on the other. That being said they're much healthier than other bars but I am not a fan of the flavour, it's a little bitter and has an odd aftertaste. #vector #protein

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml