Vector Protein Reviews

Ranked #209 out of 248 in Granola Bars

January 26, 2016

I used to feel really tired and hungry after my workouts. Most protein bars or shakes would make me feel bloated or would make me nauseous because of the taste. After trying vector protein bars I switched to them and they are now a part of my daily post-workout routine. I totally recommend it!

September 23, 2015

I love this protein bar. 11g of protein per bar. A great way to add some protein to your snacks and helps you stay full longer. Tastes great!

December 05, 2014

Stays very crunchy and doesn't dissolve too quickly.

September 27, 2013

I really like this product and when I was buying them there was only 2 flavors so there may be more now but that was the only thing I would improve would be more variety. The price was really good compared to other protein bars like power bar and cliff bars and found it gave me the same amount of energy

August 10, 2013

This is also a very good choice when you need something on the go and can fill you up. the taste is great but a little on the cardboard side. I would buy them again in a heartbeat.