Veet EasyWax Electrical Roll-On Kit Reviews

Ranked #251 out of 444 in Hair Removal

Veet warm wax roll-on with Aquasystem heating method is a quick and easy way of removing unwanted hair with results that last weeks not just days. With its unique Aquasystem heating method you have the freedom to use it anywhere at anytime.

February 19, 2016

I like the feeling on my legs after using it. Moreover, it's very less expensive than going at the salon but you can get the same result. But, there is a small inconvenient, the time for the wax to get hot is very long, sometime I can wait 30 minutes and it's steal not ready to use. I also have a hard time finding the bikini wax at store

May 01, 2015

Bought this a few months ago and use it constantly.Its easy to use and very effective.Lasts for a long time as well.More bang for your buck!

January 27, 2015

This is a wonderful product for people with not overly thick hair. It is easy to use and it dose not burn your skin. Great for people with sensitive skin . It heated up in the right amount of time. Only thing is i find if your going to be doing a large area like your entire legs you will want to either keep it plugged in or re-plug it through out your use of it. One cartridge was good for about 2 and a half full leg uses. But they do not give you enough clothes for it though. Else then that it is a great product and i would recommend it.

September 15, 2014

Thank goodness I bought this using a $5 off promotion at Shoppers Drug Mart... If I had payed full price I would have been quite angry. The unit doesn't really heat up the wax to a point where it rolls on easily and it's VERY sticky. The unit is impossible to clean and gets dirty very easily... definitely not a product I would buy a second time around.

0.5/5

June 12, 2014

I've used a lot of different wax kits. This was one of the worst. I've been waxing for years so I know the ins and outs. The strips the come with the kit are tiny little squares. Definitely not leg waxing strips unless you want to be waxing for several hrs. The instructions say to leave it warm up for 30 min, if it doesn't roll smooth, leave it longer. An hour later and mine still wasn't rolling smooth. The consistency of the wax is horrible. It hurts when applying (more than when removing the hair). I heated the wax for over 40 minutes before first trying it. As it was so difficult to apply, I then continued to leave the device plugged into the power while using it but that didn't help. I also found that due to its thick, gummy consistency, it didn't cover the hair properly but instead tended to stick to my skin. Extremely disappointed.

1.5/5

October 11, 2013

The wax never becomes hot enough, and even after an hour, if you use it it is horribly sticky...a real mess.

October 11, 2013

I would not waste my money on this product... doesn't work, too expensive and just plain sucks

October 08, 2013

I have never tried a home waxing kit, was extremely excited to try this one as I really do not like shaving my legs. However, I could not get the wax to heat up to even try it. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

September 24, 2013

This product very in my opinion, crap! I used it for the first time a month ago and I regret ever trying it. the wax not only pulls off the hair but as well as the skin leaving huge red welts. would not recommend

July 10, 2013

So to begin with this really did not seem to work well with removing my unwanted leg hairs. I was really surprised as I have loved other Veet products I have used. Not only though did it not remove very much leg hair, it burned my leg and broke some capillaries causing my leg to bruise horribly. I am willing to give it one more shot once that area heals, but at this point in time I am not that impressed.