Good

Veet face wax strips Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 461 in Hair Removal

March 20, 2017

Veet is my go to wax strip. I find they're perfect for my skin. It doesn't irritate my skin. They do not get all the hairs but it's okay as you can go in with a tweezer to find tune. Especially if you're doing eyebrows. I sometimes get the larger wax strips and cut them down to the shape of how I would like to wax my brows. The only complaint is that there aren't many of the wipes in each package but that's fine I usually use a mineral oil such as TeaTree oil to wipe and soothe the waxed surface afterwards.

May 17, 2016

My go to!

I would love to visit a salon everytime I needed a wax, but that is not in the budget! These Veet Wax Strips are simply amazing. I am clumsy and cannot do that jar of wax. I'm forgetful, so the idea of cream based hair removal scares me! I tried these out and low and behold, all my problems solved! One box lasts me a good 6 months! My skin isn't raw, no redness, no rash, and best of all.... NO HAIR!

April 21, 2016

Veet face wax strips have easy grip tabs to hold on to so you don't have to have that messy wax all over everything and everyone. It is also made with a sensitive formula for sensitive skin types. Definetly gets my two thumbs up.