Veet High Precision Facial Wax Reviews

Ranked #137 out of 447 in Hair Removal

January 04, 2016

I have been using veet wax for years then they changed to this new style and I am extremely disappointed, My first tube tore when I opened it . I did give it one more change and using the tube and tip to apply does not give you precision you still need the stick that use to come with the old style lastly the after cream does give me a rash .

April 24, 2015

I love this for my eyebrows, but I don't find it as effective for other areas (like with shorter, lighter hair). It's super easy to use and is ready in about 60 seconds. I also love that the strips are washable and reusable!

April 11, 2015

I really like this wax. I use it to do my eyebrows. Instead of heating in the microwave you place the tube in hot water for a minute. It heats evenly and takes the guesswork out of it. The cloth strips are washable and reusable which is good for the environment. I was satisfied with the way it adhered to my hair and removed it. This product is perfect for at home facial waxing!