• Veet Spray On Hair Removal Cream
  • Veet Spray On Hair Removal Cream
Amazing

Veet Spray On Hair Removal Cream Reviews

Ranked #312 out of 444 in Hair Removal

Now spray your way to touchably smooth legs!New Veet Spray-on Hair Removal Cream is a great innovation in skin care. Developed for all women, who desire to make the depilation easier. Simply direct the spray onto the required areas, with no need of spreading. Then the cream is removed in the usual way and the result is a velvety look and smooth skin.Pack Contents1 x 150 ml Spray Can1 Perfect Touch Spatula

November 03, 2015

Just finished spraying 1 1/2 of my legs and the container stopped working. There was product still in the can but wouldn't spray out making it useless.
Waited 10 minutes and didn't remove all hair, disappointed.
Very smelly

September 08, 2015

I had high hopes for this product, but after ten minutes I realized I had wasted money. This product is not for someone with dark hair that is more course in texture. It removed some hair, leaving a random hairy mess. I would not recommend this product, it did not even come close to what it advertises.

October 11, 2013

I've tried this product before, and I did like it. It removes hair in a matter of minutes and my legs felt very smooth afterwards. The only thing I don't like about spray on hair removers is that they just smell awful. If I'm desperate for a smooth shave at the last minute I'll pick one up, but I can do without the smell and just use a regular razor and shave gel, or even body wash.

October 07, 2013

I thought this product worked great for my legs and hair removed in less than ten minutes which is a plus when you don't have much time to shave. It made my legs feel silky smooth and lasted for about 5 days before needing to do again.

August 12, 2013

Easy way to remove hair from your arms and legs! Does the job within 3 minutes. Arms feel soft and smooth. If your looking for a painless easy and convenient way to remove hair I'd recommend it!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play