Veet Suprem'Essence Hair Removal Cream with Hydro'Restor in Velvet Rose

Veet Suprem'Essence Hair Removal Cream with Hydro'Restor in Velvet Rose Reviews

Ranked #196 out of 444 in Hair Removal

October 22, 2016

Personne n'aime avoir a s'occuper de se faire les jambes mais Veet rend la chose moins pénible. Seulement a appliquer, laisser agir et retirer avec l'outil fournit. L'odeur est moins forte que d'autres produits similaire et je trouve le résultat tres bien.

October 15, 2013

I used to use this all the time, before I got laser hair removal on my legs. It works pretty well, except for the first few times when you have to figure out the perfect time for you. I had to leave it in a bit longer than what it says on the bottle because I have dark thick hair and it would not come out under 10 minutes. The smell can be bothersome, so I usually leave a window or two open.

Pros:
Quick and easy
No cutting as with shaving, or pain as with waxing

Cons:
Does not last long, a few days, at most 4 maybe, a day or two longer than shaving
Can be messy till you learn to apply it properly and doesn't go everywhere
Can be expensive depending on how often you use it

October 08, 2013

Tried some of this when it went on sale at my work and it works great! Got to all my thick hairs nice and short. I also love the little scraper that came with it to remove the cream, hair really well. Along with the convenient large size and pump for application. It also didn't smell like chemicals like others do and wasn't harsh or burning on my skin in the least. It even left my skin silky soft and moisturized. Veet will be my go to brand for depilatory creams from now on.

July 09, 2013

This hair removal product is great, it all hair with ease and moisturizes my skin! I love it! Plus the pump makes it easier to use.