Vega One Nutritional Shake in Vanilla Chai Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 203 in Supplements

Good for your body and the planet. Vega is the clean, plant-based choice to fuel your healthy. Formulated by Brendan Brazier, vegan, professional Ironman Triathlete and bestselling author on nutrition. Best of all, Vega is clean, green and suitable for those on almost any kind of diet including calorie-reduced, low carb, low glycemic, gluten-free, diabetic, cleansing, elimination and vegetarian/vegan. Meets 100% of recommended daily intake of vitamins & minerals, and  60% of recommended daily intake of fiber.

January 21, 2017

Finding gluten free, dairy free protein shakes that aren't all rice protein are difficult to find. Vega's protein powders taste great and are effective!

January 17, 2017

Jaime beaucoup vega one jai goûter celui de chocolat et celui de moka et je trouve que comparer a d'autres marque celui ci et mieux, la seul chose cest que jaime mieux le mélange avec de lait de soya ou amande que de l'eau.

January 08, 2017

Good product, expensive. I usually only drink this if the chocolate version is out. It's pretty expensive in Canada though. It's worth the price for no whey powder though.

October 26, 2016

My friend gave me this and I love it. I get no protein farts first of all, (IMPORTANT). It is yummy and I could mix it with a shake and steelcut oats.

July 18, 2016

I have been buying Vega One shakes for a few years now and love all their products especially the nutritional shakes. Its great for a quick breakfast in the morning or along side a healthy breakfast. As a mom, this is my breakfast in the morning. I usually mix it with soy or almond milk. The texture is a bit chalky since it is plant based, but it doesnt bother me. It tastes great on its own and even better in a smoothie. One of the best plant based shakes out there and a lot healthier than your regular Nutritional shakes since there is no added sugar or unwanted ingredients. It is pretty expensive but defiantly worth it if you want a healthier alternative. Has all your daily vitamins and minerals, 20g of protein and 6 servings of greens. Its def worth every penny,

June 20, 2016

This all In one nutritional shake ROCKS. Vega makes a fantastic, easily digested, good tasting vegan product full of protein, vitamins and minerals. My husband and I have made shake EVERY morning for the last two years using Vega powder. We LOVE the vanilla one, and will use the natural flavored one if vanilla is not in stock. We tried this chai one once because it was on sale but chai is just not a great flavor for protein powder - does not mix well! This product sells for about $75 a jar at Shoppers....it is worth every penny.

June 08, 2016

My husband loves Vega one shakes and swears by it. He drinks it everyday. However this is one of his least favorite flavors. So if your just starting out, I'd suggest a different flavour.

May 08, 2016

All in one amazing product! It is organic, vegan and gluten free. You can do so much with it, bake it into muffins, shake it in a shaker, blend into smoothies, over night oats, cereal, really anything you can think of. There are so many essential things the body needs in just one scoop. I love to drink it in the morning, it leaves me feeling satisfied until snack time

March 26, 2016

The perfect pick me up with no gritty taste! Mix it with a smoothie or simply shake with water. It's quick and easy for busy on the go mornings or afternoons and gives me enough energy to get through the day.

February 04, 2016

I mix this in my shake every morning. I usually blend it with berries and any other fruit I may have. This tastes great on its own as well! This is the perfect breakfast shake. Keeps me full and energized throughout the morning. I prefer this over any of the other shake/protein mixes out there.

Cheska added a new review for
    Nestle Boost

Cheska earned the Food & Drink Expert badge

heuchera earned the Elite Reviewer badge

heuchera added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein