Vega One Sport Electrolyte Hydrator in Lemon Lime Reviews

Ranked #162 out of 176 in Supplements

May 25, 2016

I am a inner and this is an amazing product to keep my hydrated in the long runs. No added sugar or chemicals. I love how natural the line is and I enjoy every product to help me perform better.

January 26, 2015

This is one of the only hydrators out there that is high in potassium (400mg). This can be hard on the stomach, However; for those who chronically lack in potassium and are used to its effects, this is ideal. (The trick is to sip this, seriously, SIP! or your stomach will hurt!)
I find the taste fine for me, I have the berry flavour. It goes cloudy when mixed and does leave a residue. It can be a little difficult to mix in really cold water.
For me this is a huge winner as I don't need High sugar and sodium (this is suitable for diabetics) I don't like synthetic sweeteners and I'm allergic to Dairy, Glutin and Soy.
An easy way to get potassium in already broken down! And convenient to carry in a samll single serving pack.

January 16, 2015

I love Vega products. I use few and this is one of them. I usually use it after intense workout to keep myself hydrated. I like the lemon/lime taste it has. Its also dairy, gluten and soy free for those with allergies or preferences.

February 18, 2014

Taste is ok.. Not my favourite vega product.. Pickle juice works better

February 17, 2014

My friend told me to give these a shot, because I was trying to find an electrolyte drink/mix that didn't have all those empty calories. It was OK, I didn't get that replenished feeling after drinking it..... and well.. the taste is not very.... tasty.

May 24, 2012

I got a sample of this at my local health food store, I've tried a few Vega products and have been really impressed.It comes in a little single pack and you just drop it into bottled water.I mixed up a bottle of this and brought it with me when I went to a local nature/garden festival,it was so hot that day that I thought sipping on this would help keep me hydrated.It also states this is good for sipping on while working out.

It says it is free from sugar and artificial sweeteners which is great.However I could not stomach the taste of this it leaves such a horrible aftertaste in your mouth and I didn't feel refreshed or hydrated.Granted I was not running a marathon or doing a heavy workout but walking a far distance in the blazing hot sun was a test enough for me and this drink did not hydrate me or give me any energy.I should have left the mix out and just brought water.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye