Vega One Supplements Reviews

Ranked #165 out of 176 in Supplements

Vega Provides Essential Everyday Nutrition Combining whole food goodness with fast food convenience. Vega is a convenient and complete source of plant-based whole foods. Easily digested, alkaline-forming and pleasant-tasting, Vega is ideal for anyone looking for a simple, one-stop supplement solution to support optimal health and vitality. Formulated by Brendan Brazier, vegan, professional Ironman Triathlete and bestselling author on nutrition. Best of all, Vega is clean, green and suitable for those on almost any kind of diet including calorie-reduced, low carb, low glycemic, gluten-free, diabetic, cleansing, elimination and vegetarian/vegan. Meets 100% of recommended daily intake of vitamins & minerals, and  60% of recommended daily intake of fiber.

September 30, 2014

I have to say that I found the taste of this to be horrible as well. I have mixed it into smoothies and what-not and cannot get rid of the texture and taste!

0.5/5

July 09, 2014

Just tried the very expensive vega berry shake powder, eeew, nasty! So not worth the price!

June 21, 2012

I recently tried this in my smoothie and it was fantastic! I added it with Almond milk and some berries and it tasted great as well as gave me all the nutrients I needed!

April 29, 2012

I like this complete shake I also like to blend it with either almond milk or soya milk as the reviewer below me stated :).I add whatever fruit I have on hand and it makes a delicious shake.I like its all complete and has all the proteins,probiotics,omega-3,fiber,greens and antioxidants and vitamins and minerals.It also includes pea protein,hemp seed protein,sprouted whole grain brown rice protein.The antioxidants include mangosteen,acai berries,pomagrante seed and grape seed.The greens include Chlorella,Alfalfa grass,spinach leaf,broccoli and kale.So you get a complete quick shake that will fill you up and give your body all the things it needs and gives you a great energy boost.

April 28, 2012

I have recently started drinking smoothies in the mornings before I head to university or work and am very impressed with Vega. It is a powder that you mix with any liquid, I use Almond milk and add in some strawberries, blueberries and banannas and one part (2tbsp) of Vega. It makes me full until lunchtime and has all of my needed vitaimns and minerials. Vega also works strictly by windpower and is a great alternative to some of the other options out there.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!