• Vega Protein Smoothie, Bodacious Berry, Pouch

Vega Protein Smoothie, Bodacious Berry, Pouch Reviews

Ranked #816 out of 2329 in Grocery

Taste

January 28, 2017

I love vega protein. I use this every day with my smoothie. Just one scoop and I am full!! I love the berry taste too it. It mixes great with and fruit or vegtable and there is about 15-20 grams of protein in every scoop. It does not taste chalky or gritty like most protein powders do. It is also gluten free which is nice for someone who has a gluten intolerance. I also like that its a pea-protein based protein. Its all natural and super healthy. You can buy this for under $30 a carton and lasts me a good month or 2.

Taste

January 25, 2016

I am your regular burger king snacking, carvel loving carnivore. But trying to get healthier, looking for better options I tried this out. This shake is really great. This taste is not bad it is rather refreshing especially first thing in the morning. It takes the thinking out of what to eat, it is filling and sits so well in your stomach. No diarrhea or flatulence. Great product all around fiber is high, carbs low, calories reasonable. Love it!