Vegetable Thins Reviews

Ranked #778 out of 1166 in Snacks

Flavors Originals Baked Snack Crackers Made with Real Vegetables | Great New Recipe! Questions? call ;

November 29, 2016

I love these crackers!! I just had them in my lunch today. They go on sale for under $2 often. They are crisp and flavourful-- I eat them like chips! My daughter and husband like them with cheese. These are one of the better crackers out there!

January 30, 2016

Good vegetable taste with some saltiness to it. Slight oily feel to them. Crisp - and stays crisp in the box after being stored for a while. Good price - and regularly goes on sale in stores.

January 30, 2016

I like these and they come in handy for variety when I have company for a quick snack because I always have lots of things for toppings.

November 24, 2015

I love snacking on crackers. And these are really good. I like eating them on their own or with a light dip.

November 24, 2015

My teens and I love Veggie Thins! I like that they come in a lower sodium variety as well. Great with marble cheese and garlic coil. Also great with goat cheese!

November 24, 2015

My kids love taking these to school for snacks. There's usually a sale on them when i go shopping so the price is good.

August 23, 2015

I really like these crackers. They have a nice, light vegetable flavour. They go great with pickles and cheese.

June 25, 2015

Bof un produit qui a le goût pas naturel de légumes beaucoup trop salé même en version allégée , et la qualité nutritionnelle est pauvre .

November 20, 2014

Really tasty. Goes well with cheese. I enjoy them. I can't eat too many of them yet worth buying.

May 19, 2014

love them they taste so great, i eat these instead of chips.
    a small hand full and I am full.