Vegetal Inositol- Optimizing moisturizer DAY 1st Lines (30 mL) by Yves Rocher Reviews

Ranked #384 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

August 18, 2016

This is an excellent moisturizer, I have a dry and sensitive skin and it's not easy to find a good product that really help's to keep the hydration without making my skin greasy. I totally recommend this miracle product!

March 19, 2013

This one claims that skin looks and feels more radiant, and fine lines are diminished after 15 days. It is also non-comedogenic and also "an excellent make-up base". The formula comes in a squeeze tube, which I do like, as that leaves less room for contamination of product. It's got a nice, light texture, blends in and dries in a reasonable time. This product is meant to and claims to target the 1st signs of aging, so, you might want to give it a chance. I liked it, but it seemed to irritate my skin a little, so instead of using all over my face, I only used it on my crow's feet. That seemed to work better for me. If you're looking to try something different, and you're just starting to see your first lines, give this one a chance. Do check their site for product availability and/or prices. Heck, the only way to see if a product works is to try a variety of them, and stick with what DOES. I give it a recommendation.