• Vegetarian Weight Loss Ebook
Good

Vegetarian Weight Loss Ebook Reviews

1 review
Ranked #28 out of 28 in Recipes

Taste

Easy to Make

Easy to Customize

May 11, 2015

For the most part every ingredient would be VERY easy to find. I found the formatting to be very good on the kindle cloud reader, though there was often large spaces or gaps when reading it on my Smartphone app, but I do not think that is the authors fault. I found it best formatted one a 3/4 screen so that only one page was visible (rather than two full screened), but you do have the option to view on your phone in the kitchen, which I like since the laptop dies to fast!

They give a TON of really helpful ideas and tips. Out of all the cookbooks I've reviewed so far, this one is the best. There are so many recipes that I WANT to make for myself and my family, even though I am not a vegetarian. Again there are many full colour photos which make your mouth water just looking at them.

See the full blog about each section here: https://mommakauk.wordpress.com/2015/05/08/vegetarian-weight-loss/

I received this book free of charge in exchange for an honest review

(since its a cookbook... I wouldn't buy it again...)