Vegtable crackers

Vegtable crackers Reviews

Ranked #274 out of 2312 in Grocery

February 14, 2016

Ce sont de bons biscuits au goût de légumes. J'en mange avec de la soupe ou bien de la mousse aux crevettes. Ils ne sont pas mes préférés mais font partie de mes achats pour ma famille qui les aime.

February 14, 2016

I too am a cracker o alolic ! And these are one of my favorites ! I usually always bring crackers in my lunch and these are one of them , with cheese or hummus ! Not to salty and great tasting !

February 14, 2016

These vegetables crackers are very tasty. I like to add a little cheese or sliced meat to them. They are a quick snack to carry on the go during a busy day.

December 14, 2015

These are delicious. This may be a biased review because I have an odd obsession with crackers. I can eat an entire box in one sitting! Anyway, these crackers have great flavour. I cannot really determine what "veggie" flavour they are but they are not too salty. Sometimes these crackers are on sale at Safeway for 2 for $5.

December 14, 2015

Vegtable crackers;

rather plain
rather average

nothing stands out from other crackers on the market

did not have as much vegetable flavoiur to the cracker as other crackers in the market

it did taste average, sometimes on sale
good for daily
or use with dips

not sure if would purchase....

December 03, 2015

This is a good cracker,has a nice flavor,its great with soup and the price is fairly cheap