VEMMA
Good

VEMMA Reviews

Ranked #241 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

April 15, 2014

This company has many great products! Verve, the healthy energy drink gives me my daily vitamins snd energy for the day all in one drink! LindsayBell.Vemma.com

November 08, 2006

Hi - I have been taking Vemma for over a year now and let me tell you I have had the most stressful year of my life! I am a 43 year old Grandmother who has spent the past 10 months at McMaster Children's Hospital with my 2 year old granddaughter who was diagnosed with cancer in December of 2005. Since I have been drinking this product every day I have not been sick even once, and I have been surrounded by viruses and all of the bugs that live in hospitals.

The energy that this vitamin/mineral drink gives is unbelievable and I feel great when I take it. When Mia was at Sick Children's for her transplant, I was up all night for several nights in a row and I would run to the kitchen drink a shot of Vemma and I could go back to my vigilant post and keep caring for her.

I also have a nine year old daughter who has been taking Vemma every morning before school and she has not been sick this year either even though she has been surrounded by other sick kids with colds in her class.

Give it a try - you'll feel great!

Best Wishes from,
Grandma Marty

Dark Spots on face

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!