Venus Swirl Razor Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 444 in Hair Removal

November 28, 2016

The Venus Swirl Razor is a great investment. It provides a nice, smooth, close shave and I am very happy with the results! I love the 5 blade system and the roller ball handle. The blades can be used more than once too. Legs are so smooth after using this razor :) I would recommend the Venus Swirl Razor to all my friends! Happy, Happy!

October 07, 2016

Awesome razors.Provides a very close shave. Didn't cut myself at all, which is rare. Price is very reasonable. I will definitely be switching to these razors

October 07, 2016

J'ai trouvé les rasoir super malléable et flexible sur la peau. Non irritant,coupe les poils en profondeur. Prix élevé pour les lames par contre ... j'aime Venus

October 05, 2016

This is the coolest women's specific razor Ive used. I love the flexi ball so that it contours to every curve. My shaving days are now a breeze, almost fun now LOL.

Such an accelerated shave, what used to be 15 minutes is cut in half.

The handle of the razor is a soft cushioned gel grip so it doesn't slip in your hand or fall out of your hand.

It also comes with water activated skin softeners ( strips on the razor head ) that also foam up like a shaving lotion to make the razor flow smoothly over your skin and cut hair without redness, bumps or irritation.

I love this razor.

June 24, 2016

Love the flexibility in this razor. I find these razors last much longer than normal ones. They are effective and easy to use, with no need to go over the same area twice.

June 14, 2016

Great razor, doesn't leave razor burn which is awesome cause that stuff sucks! Leaves my legs super smooth and soft. Husband loves it, I will get again for sure.

May 18, 2016

Amazing quality. A smooth shave every time. Lasts for over a week. The only kind of razors that I will buy. My legs and arm pits feel so silky soft and smooth after I shave.

April 27, 2016

I buy it myself becaus I had to try the swirl Ball. But for real? ?!!! Is this really swirling. I think its just a catch to buy New rasors. Anyways now its new I continue to used it....

April 19, 2016

Well I will start off by saying I love LOVE love this razor ! I was one of those women who would always steal her husbands razors for a closer shave (shh don't tell)

March 26, 2016

I am 100% in love with this razor. I will never go back to any other razor again!! Thank you so much Venus for creating such an incredible product. You guy's are geniuses!!!!