Venus Swirl Razor Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 450 in Hair Removal

February 18, 2017

This razor is awesome for getting around those curves and edges when your shaving ! Just wet it and you don't even need shaving gel or cream !! Awesome for traveling too. Skin is very soft afterwards and I love it !

January 25, 2017

The displays can seem a little gimmicky, but I decided to try it because I was tired of cutting my ankle and knees. I was pleasantly surprised and find that I get a closer shave with less casualties.

January 18, 2017

This is a good product i will say go for it ... similar to other or this company's previous products... cleans well .. and hygienic product i would say ..

January 18, 2017

This razor is amazing it hugs every spot you shave less chances of cutting yourself and gives a real nice close shave leaving your skin silly smooth for days

January 16, 2017

Easy to use, smooth gliding for an efficient shave. Moisturizing pad helpful in preventing razor burn. I highly recommend purchasing this razor for the best results.

January 11, 2017

I like the way the venus swirl head pivots around it makes it easier to shave without cutting my legs, my skin is always silky smooth after shaving. Will buy this again.

November 28, 2016

The Venus Swirl Razor is a great investment. It provides a nice, smooth, close shave and I am very happy with the results! I love the 5 blade system and the roller ball handle. The blades can be used more than once too. Legs are so smooth after using this razor :) I would recommend the Venus Swirl Razor to all my friends! Happy, Happy!

October 07, 2016

Awesome razors.Provides a very close shave. Didn't cut myself at all, which is rare. Price is very reasonable. I will definitely be switching to these razors

October 07, 2016

J'ai trouvé les rasoir super malléable et flexible sur la peau. Non irritant,coupe les poils en profondeur. Prix élevé pour les lames par contre ... j'aime Venus

October 05, 2016

This is the coolest women's specific razor Ive used. I love the flexi ball so that it contours to every curve. My shaving days are now a breeze, almost fun now LOL.

Such an accelerated shave, what used to be 15 minutes is cut in half.

The handle of the razor is a soft cushioned gel grip so it doesn't slip in your hand or fall out of your hand.

It also comes with water activated skin softeners ( strips on the razor head ) that also foam up like a shaving lotion to make the razor flow smoothly over your skin and cut hair without redness, bumps or irritation.

I love this razor.

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Kaytee Pet Carrier

blubie has started a new forum topic
    dating

TaraLeadbeater has posted in the forum topic
    Farting