Venus Swirl Razor Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 461 in Hair Removal

March 19, 2017

I have used Venus razors for many years. I have to say this rollerball one is not even close to my favourite. I just feel like I don't get a close shave when I use it. I have given up on this razor and am using the remaining refills on my old Venus. Thank goodness for interchangeable refill heads.

March 14, 2017

I love this razor, the value is wonderful, the quality is excellent, and the effectiveness is awesome. Everytime i use this razor it makes my skin softer than a baby`s bum.

March 13, 2017

I absolutely love Venus Spa and Breeze razors. I love the fact the you do not need any shaving cream and my legs feel so smooth after shaving. The 5 blade razor is awesome.

March 09, 2017

J'aime le rasoir Venus car il a un manche amovible qui réussit à raser les jambes dans tous les endroits creux ou inégaux. Il laisse les jambes douces, n'irrite pas la peau et son manche se tient bien.

March 09, 2017

One of the best razors I've used. Provides a clean, close shave so shaving doesn't take very long. The strips on the razors provide a good amount of lubrication which leaves my skin looking soft and smooth. Doesn't cut or irritate skin. Easy to grip handle. Love the colour/look, too.

March 01, 2017

J'adore ce rasoir pour sa façon de raser les jambes sans laisser de traces de poil à des endroits moins facile à raser. Il ne coupe pas et rends la peau très douce.

March 01, 2017

I based my purchase on the ad I had seen in a magazine and it was not worth the money, the first few shaves were alright but it needed a new blade by the time the week was up. I would personally not recommend it for those of us who have to shave legs and underarms daily.

February 18, 2017

This razor is awesome for getting around those curves and edges when your shaving ! Just wet it and you don't even need shaving gel or cream !! Awesome for traveling too. Skin is very soft afterwards and I love it !

January 25, 2017

The displays can seem a little gimmicky, but I decided to try it because I was tired of cutting my ankle and knees. I was pleasantly surprised and find that I get a closer shave with less casualties.

January 18, 2017

This is a good product i will say go for it ... similar to other or this company's previous products... cleans well .. and hygienic product i would say ..