• Vera Wang Rock Princess Eau de Toilette
  • Vera Wang Rock Princess Eau de Toilette

Vera Wang Rock Princess Eau de Toilette Reviews

Ranked #884 out of 1213 in Perfume

SHEER VEIL: This is a limited edition appeared in 2005. It brings us happiness floral champagne rose and lavender. The notes are delicate powdery touch the heart of wet dreams violet envelope succulent is mounted as a veil. The base is intoxicating with notes of sweet pure intense White Stephanotis, Gardenia and white lily.

January 03, 2016

This is a very sexy scent, great for evenings out. A bit too strong for daytime wear. A very nice perfume.

August 05, 2014

By far my favorite Vera Wang scent. It has a real deep fruit-like smell, but its not juvenile or tacky. Definitely one of my favorite fragrances in general. I'd put it over Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture and Daisy by Marc Jacobs. Although, i love those scents as well!

February 19, 2013

This scent is amazing and it only takes a dab to do the job. Granted any perfume this great will cost more than lets say Juicy but so worth it! This is one of very few scents in my perfume rotation.

August 14, 2012

The first thing you notice about Rock Princess is the packaging and bottle. I just think it's so cute and makes me feel a little rebellious at the same time. This is my favorite out of Vera Wang's princess line. It's sweet and fruity. Something about the scent just makes a statement. It is a little bit bold. This is a great fragrance to wear on a evening date or to a party.

August 17, 2010

This is probably the best perfume she has made ever. This smell will have you dazed and make you feel so impowered as a woman

August 16, 2010

I absolutly love Vera wang princess. So I expected to like this version of it, and I did. The mix of fruit and the original vera wang smell is mixed so well. Its hard to explain the smell of it, but, I love the initial smell from the bottle, and the after smell that stays on your body is just a mix of fruity and vanilla!

August 16, 2010

This is definitely one of my favorite perfumes! The best way to describe the scent when I where it is like an elegant wine. All my friends are in love with this perfume as well but we can't find it in any nearby stores lately :( I wish I had bought the perfume before because now I'm always searching for it in Sephora and other stores. The price is not a great deal but it's not that bad compared to more expensive perfumes. This perfume is definitely one to try out!

September 09, 2009

This is not my favourite perfume, but it is way up there! I'm not the best at describing scents, but this is dark, sexy and sweet. I got it as a sample from Sephora and cannot wait to get a full bottle.