Vessos Womens Cardigan Open Front

Vessos Womens Cardigan Open Front Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1 out of 26 in Sweaters

July 28, 2016

This Cardigan is just as pictured – and flattering for any body type!

I ordered Medium to ensure that it fit comfortably over short sleeved tops at work. I am 5 foot 2 inches and about 140 pounds with an athletic build.

Perfect for the summer, it is light enough that it does not cause me to feel too warm inside, and also easy to take off and carry as soon as I leave the air conditioned office into the sweltering heat outside.

The solid white portions (around the neckline and the cascading material at the sides) are made of 65% Polyester and 35% Cotton, but still retain a nice stretch.

The lacy back and arms are beautiful – a mix of a small soft mesh lace intermingling with a more solid lace mesh flower pattern throughout. This material is 95% Rayon and 5% Spandex.

The fit is pleasantly as expected – not too tight or too loose on my arms, the cascading sides elegantly flowing, creating a flowing effect.

The stitching is well done – it is even, no seams were missed, and there are no loose threads even after a few washing.

Cleaning wise, I would recommend washing it on a light or delicate cycle and hanging to dry in order to ensure longevity.

Overall, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and would definitely purchase this cardigan again – and look forward to trying out the other styles offered by Vessos.

*** I received this product at a reduced or no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!