VESSOS Womens Hoodie

VESSOS Womens Hoodie Reviews

1 review
Ranked #2 out of 26 in Sweaters

August 21, 2016

I love longer shirts that cover my behind – and Vessos Long sleeved shirt does not disappoint. The bottom lands between my hips and knees, with a front pocket which goes from side to side (not separate pockets). There is a drawstring at the hoodie part, and I feel it would be okay with or without it.

It is actually long enough that I could technically wear it as a dress, and have no issues wearing leggings underneath it – My leggings rule is, if I wear them, the shirt must be longer than a few inches past my behind.

I have an athletic build with an hourglass shape, 38 inch hips, and am 5 foot 2 inches tall.

I ordered the green in Medium, and it is a perfect fit for me - not too tight on my hips, and flattering from all angles. It is more of a slim fit though, and shows (for example) the line of top of my jeans, but if I wear leggings, you cannot see the leggings top line. If you have a less than slim or athletic build, it may not flatter unless you upsize to a larger size, so do order according to the sizing schedule!

The colouring is actually more of a light turquoise and mint colour with lines of darker turquoise and light neon orange. I LOVE the colours!

Quality wise, it is actually better than I anticipated. It is a thin material, so perfect for spring, summer, and fall. I have unintentionally worn it in the rain, and it dries rather quickly, leaving no odours or discolourations afterwards. It also does not seem to retain odours, even after a few washings. I have washed it after every use, however, as it is mainly polyester, which tends to hold smells in moreso than other materials.

I would definitely get another one of these long sleeved shirts in the future and recommend it to others!

*** I received this product at a reduced or no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***