Vex Hard Lemonade

Vex Hard Lemonade Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 87 in Coolers

March 18, 2015

I find vex coolers to be way too sweet and synthetic tasting for my liking.

November 01, 2014

I tried this drink for the first time and the last time. It has a sharp, bitter taste with an overwhelming sweetness. It's sour and you can taste the alcohol. If you take quick sips and swallow before your taste buds can register it, you're still hit by an awful after taste that is reminiscent of grapefruit and sour milk. I don't recommend this drink, however there are many excellent flavors of vex out there this just doesn't happen to be one of them.

September 25, 2014

Tastes great don't get me wrong....but this drink gives killer gut-rot the next day and is chalk full of sugar! Drinking one or maybe two is decent..anymore is a bad idea! There are much higher quality drinks out there.

September 25, 2014

I love the combination of flavours. They are very good and refreshing.

September 09, 2014

Love the variety of flavors. Extremely refreshing! Want to drink some right now!

June 24, 2012

I hadn't been a huge Vex fan before, but during my last trip to the liquor store I noticed their new flavour: "Strawberry Smoothie." I seem to be a sucker for anything that's both pink and includes the word "smoothie," so I decided to give it a go. Vex is a better deal than most ciders or beers; it was $8.99 for a 6/pack, rather than the usual of that price for only four. I found the taste to be lovely - a nice change from my usual wine drinks and while it's very sweet it's definitely not TOO sweet. I'll definitely be having it again during the summer!

June 04, 2012

I love Vex. My favourite is the pink lemonade. It comes in a 6 pack. It's a perfect drink for summer, because it's sweet (but not sickly sweet), sparkling & very refreshing. Delicious when poured over lots of ice.

May 24, 2012

Comes in all different flavours, and I love them all, different yet really good. You get a big bottle or a case of 6 for a really good price!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic