VH Honey Garlic Sauce Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 88 in Dips & Spreads

January 24, 2016

Great sauce that tastes good on meat and many other foods. Not to pricey either.

January 24, 2016

I love this stuff. I always put it on Ribs or chicken wings. Great product! Garlic isn't too over powering and just the right amount of sweetness.

January 24, 2016

I'm a huge fan of VH sauces and I have to say that this honey garlic is my absolute favourite. I put it on everything from wings, chicken and stir fry. It's so sticky and sweet and soooooo yummy.

January 14, 2016

very good taste and i used it both with fish and meat. My picky husband loved it

February 06, 2015

i love this! great with a lot of different recipes! garlic is strong so you do have to be a garlic lover, which i am!

February 05, 2015

Good quality but smells too much garlic. tastes gross

January 27, 2015

This sauce tastes absolutely amazing. It penetrates the meat and tenderizes and coats with such rich flavor. I like to add a jar of VH Honey Garlic Sauce to baked chicken wings and cook till a glaze forms. Positively divine! I've made homemade spare ribs using this sauce. They ended up tasting like the Garlic Spare Ribs from our favorite Chinese restaurant.