VH Japanese Teriyaki Stir-fry Sauce Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 2339 in Grocery

March 17, 2017

I was disappointed in the VH Japanese Teriyaki Stir-fry Sauce. I received it as a sample in the mail so I tried it in a chicken stir fry. I was less than impressed with the ingredient list and found that I could make a much simpler homemade teriyaki sauce recipe at home that tasted much better. I found the VH sauce to be a little bland and ended up adding a few extra things to the sauce once cooking was finished. I know the brand VH is successful and a lot of people enjoy it but I was rather let down.

March 16, 2017

J'ai adoré le goût de la sauce VH Teriyaki pour sautés. Sont coût est très abordable et après y avoir fait mariner ma viande pendant plusieurs heures elle conservait vraiment le goût de cette sauce. Son seul défaut est d'être légèrement salée mais c'est une des facettes de la sauce Teriyaki.

March 16, 2017

Quand je l'ai essayé je ne m'attendais pas à ce gout. Il n'a pas dutout le gout d'un teriyaki. Malgrés tout c'est quand même une bonne sauce. À essayé mais à reprendre quand ont as peu de temps pour la cuisine!

February 03, 2017

J ai bien aimé ce produit, il est différent il s apprête bien ,bon goût bonne consistance, il va bien avec le poulet comme le porc.Ajouter des légumes sautés et le tour est joué. Merci

December 23, 2016

I received 2 of these VH Teriyaki sauces in a samplesource packet and I was very impressed with the flavour. I'm usually not a fan of Teriyaki because it is very salty, but this sauce was great in my stir fry. I want to try the other flavours too. Also, I really like the pouch....the glass jar was always hard to open.

November 07, 2016

I got this as a sample, and I will be buying this from now on! It makes a stirfry taste delicious, and I now use it to marinate meats and roasts! Great sauce

September 23, 2016

This sauce makes a great tasting stir-fry meal. Its a thick sauce. You can smell the garlic but i don't mind the smell because i love to cook with garlic. I love the very fun and bright packaging.

September 06, 2016

We use this on everything you can think of. Almost everything. We cook it with meat or chicken, with veggies, put it on rice. Really adds something to the flavour, nice and easy!

September 06, 2016

I got this from sample source. I cooked this sauce with chicken, rice and veggies. I didn't like the sauce at all, it tasted a little better when I added garlic. A little spicy for me too.

August 27, 2016

Loving this souse. It has so nice and rich flavour.i love the ingridients, not too much salt in it. Its so easy to cook with kt and it taste so delisious that u will have another serving