VH Japanese Teriyaki Stir-fry Sauce Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 2312 in Grocery

November 07, 2016

I got this as a sample, and I will be buying this from now on! It makes a stirfry taste delicious, and I now use it to marinate meats and roasts! Great sauce

September 23, 2016

This sauce makes a great tasting stir-fry meal. Its a thick sauce. You can smell the garlic but i don't mind the smell because i love to cook with garlic. I love the very fun and bright packaging.

September 06, 2016

We use this on everything you can think of. Almost everything. We cook it with meat or chicken, with veggies, put it on rice. Really adds something to the flavour, nice and easy!

September 06, 2016

I got this from sample source. I cooked this sauce with chicken, rice and veggies. I didn't like the sauce at all, it tasted a little better when I added garlic. A little spicy for me too.

August 27, 2016

Loving this souse. It has so nice and rich flavour.i love the ingridients, not too much salt in it. Its so easy to cook with kt and it taste so delisious that u will have another serving

August 26, 2016

This is great sauce that I use a lot for a lot of different things, like for meat and my Chinese stir fries. The first time I tried it I got it from one of the sample sites. As a first time try I was surprised that it taste this good.

August 26, 2016

My husband can't tolerate the taste of vinegar. Tonight I made "yaki" udon using this sauce and his first reaction is why I added vinegar. This sauce has the right amount of sweetness and saltiness, however, it also carries a weird sour flavour. My husband would eat yaki udon of Japanese restaurants but he just could finish half of the bowl tonight.

August 01, 2016

This sauce it really easy to use. Just cook up your stir fry (I like to use beef or chicken and lots of vegetables), then pour in the sauce. At first it is pretty watery, but as it cooks it starts to really thicken and coat all the food. I like to serve everything over rice. I found this teriyaki sauce to be a bit on the bland side of flavour. I want to try other sauces like this to compare.

July 01, 2016

I use this all the time when cooking stir fry! One of the best tasting sauces outside a restaurant!!

Even my daughter loves it, which is rare because she hates all sauces!!

July 01, 2016

I got this for free in a sample pack from sample source. It was great I used the teriyaki one on chicken and rice and it was delicious. It was think and not runny. Packed full of flavor

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes