• VH Spicy Thai Chili Sauce
Good

VH Spicy Thai Chili Sauce Reviews

Ranked #273 out of 2339 in Grocery

February 20, 2017

This chili sauce is always in my fridge. It is so versatile because you can use it in stir frys and as an ingredient in other dishes, but it is also fantastic as a dipping sauce for chicken nuggets and French fries. It isn't overly spicy and has a little sweetness to it. I think it may be my favorite VH sauce.

June 08, 2016

If you like a regular thai chili sauce you should really step it up a notch by trying VH's spicy thai chili sauce. Perfect for chicken fingers or nuggets. great in a stir fry. It is very delicious but sadly it is not carried everywhere so you will have to look around for it.

January 23, 2016

J'adore les sauces vh. Quand je suis presser c'est si simple de faire à manger avec sa pas besoin de me casser la tete.

January 22, 2016

I love VH sauces because they make everything taste good, I've been using these for years and I have a bunch that I always have on hand. This particular one is a flavour that I've only recently started to cook with and I love it. I put it on everything from chicken, pork and even salmon. It's not too spicy just a little heat and it's overall very yummy.