Vichy Aqualia AntiOx Anti-Fatigue Ice-Effect Eye Stick Reviews

Ranked #272 out of 337 in Eye Cream

Instantly, eyes look fresher and rested. Reduces dark circles and under-eye bags.

June 27, 2016

Found it to be a great product, my skin under my eyes looked less fatigued and less puffy. It is also easy to use and great to carry in your purse. Compared to some other under eye products I have used this is absolutely far superior!!

June 27, 2016

This gel-like stick moisturizer for the eye area makes the classic claims of reducing puffiness and fading dark circles. It's not bad but for me, it doesn't work. The price is ok and the quaity was too but im so hard to satisfy in this category of product.

January 20, 2016

Amazing!! This Vichy Eye Stick really helps to hide the dark bags under my eyes after working a double shift... Also works efficiently for everyday use, It's easy to apply and works wonderfully!!

July 09, 2015

I love the Vichy Aqualia AntiOx Anti Fatigue Ice-Effect Eye Stick. If you have not tried it, you must It really makes your eyes look brighter, it. Is uplifting and feels great and refreshing both putting it on and after having it on for some time, Love the quality of Vichy but more importantly love the effectiveness. This is a must try, especially if tired from being up late or other reasons. Also love the ingredients of the product. I would love a sale on this item or buy one and receive a perfume sample. That would be off the chart awesome.

June 13, 2015

because i am getting old that s why i need some antiox anti-fatigue ice-effect eye, my eyes is always buffing and brown

June 10, 2015

It hydrates my under eye dark portions especially when I have sleepless night or really tired .

October 23, 2014

So far so good, I find that this product really helps give my eyes a boost. It's refreshing and it works!

July 16, 2014

I love my cream!!! since i know what this cream can do for you, i sttoped going to spend my money in spa facials , when u can do it your self at home is so much better.

May 28, 2014

i did'nt see any betteri think this product do not work

October 29, 2013

Unfortunately, this eye stick didn't work well for me. I don't see any reduction to my puffiness or dark circles. The ice-effect is amazing, I felt the cooling and refreshing sensation but only lasted for a short moment. Also it's not moisturizing enough for my dry skin.