Vichy Aqualia Antiox Deoxidizing Pro-Youth Hydrating Care

Vichy Aqualia Antiox Deoxidizing Pro-Youth Hydrating Care Reviews

Ranked #277 out of 281 in Serums

Vichy Aqualia AntiOx "New Skin" Antioxidant Fresh Serum is the 1st serum with Citrus Polyphenol , pure Vitamin C at 10% + Vitamin E. Fresh mix at 1st use, to be stored in refrigerator. Instant smoothing effect. New skin in 21 days. Serum 0.54 fl. oz., Powder 4 grams...

December 28, 2016

Wow im soo impressed by this product. It has super cute packaging. I use this product evey other say. It leaves my skin soft and feeling healthy. It clean with out leaving my skin feeling weird/dry. Its a great product for woman who are in late 20s but still have that youthful skin and dont want to use wrikle products yet. This product will always be in my wash routie.

June 17, 2015

I just turned 30 and was wondering what i could use to keep my youthful look, I came across this while shopping, so i decided to give it a try, after one month i could see my skin in ways I've never seen before. Its defiantly worth every penny.

March 24, 2015

Amazing Product! I have very dry skin and this creme is fantastic. I can wear BB Creme or foundation and because of the cream it doesn't dry it out or cause flakiness. I will be buying it !

January 25, 2010

I kind of love this stuff!

It's part of the new wave of products that is designed to boost the regenerative potential of stem cells. Stem cells help the skin to continually renew itself, but as we age, their functionality decreases over time and that's when we see the signs of aging. I've tried a few products so far that are designed with this in mind and I really like this one. It combines Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Pure Citrus Polyphenol, which is a nearly 100% pure antioxidant into a serum that you spread on your face every day for 21 days.

I'll be honest, I wasn't holding my breath when I decided to test this (I received it free from PR) because I have enough anti-aging products to open a small pharmacy and I still look more or less my age, but this? This makes my skin look so radiant when I wake up the next morning. I'm not sure it's actually undoing any of the damage from age and the elements, but I love how fresh my skin looks in the morning. It's a 21 day treatment that you keep it in the fridge because there are no preservatives. The cool from the fridge keeps the formula fresh once you have mixed it together from first use. At the end of 21 days, you're finished and the product is disposed of if there is any left.

I'm about half way through and I love the results so far. I'll be sorry when it runs out.