Vichy Aqualia Thermal Aqua-Gel Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 1147 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Aqua-Gel provides Hydrated skin for 24Hr. Skin is soft and comfortable. It Soothed and fortified and it becomes more resistant to external aggressions.

January 16, 2017

it is refreshing very soft, it is a little soft gel feel good on my face! Not feeling Oily at all ! The price was very good and was into a little box with serum refreshing also!

January 12, 2017

My sister give me this product at my birthday last month and I love it. This product is so refreshing. Plus it smells sooo good. I'm gonna buy another one for sure.

January 11, 2017

Perfect for summer! Light and smooth, I love it when I get out of the pool. Desydrated skin needs it every morning to feel good all day long. Totally satisfied

December 04, 2016

It imidiately after your first use will notice the diffirence .. it really restore and hydrate your skin for a long time .. especially in the tough weather where i live in alberta fort mcmurray .

November 30, 2016

I love this cream. My face is very picky as it often will break out or dry out if there is too much oil or poor moisturizing materials. This Vichy product is a great any time product for day or night that my face loves.

November 18, 2016

J'utilise ce gel en eau présentement et je l'adore! Après m'être lavé le visage , le matin en me levant et le soir avant de dormir j'en met et j'adore l'effet fraicheur qu'il laisse sur le visage

November 18, 2016

I really like this one! !!! it was not heavy on my face. .. it felt really nice and light. it absorbed into my face vey well unlike other creams iv try which feel like its jst sitting on the surface. must try you will love it.

November 01, 2016

C'est un gel crème que la peau absorbe super vite. Non collante et non grasse sur la peau. Bonne odeur comme tout les produits de cette gamme. Bonne crème de jour.

November 01, 2016

J'adore l'effet gel-crème hydratant. Ce gel est tout simplement parfait. Il hydrate ma peau en profondeur sans laisser de fini gras. Il est super raffraichissant et sèche rapidement.

September 27, 2016

I'm so happy that for once, I can find a ``cream`` that doesn't leave my skin all oily and shiny. It didn't fell like I had anything on my face. I truly liked it.