Vichy Aqualia Thermal Aqua-Gel Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 1215 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Aqua-Gel provides Hydrated skin for 24Hr. Skin is soft and comfortable. It Soothed and fortified and it becomes more resistant to external aggressions.

February 19, 2017

I declare myself a fan of vichy products! It gives me the hydration that I was looking for. I'm in love with aqualia and idealia vichy products. No more dry skin!)

February 17, 2017

The Aqualia Aqua Gel is one of the best moisturizers Vichy has come up with. I've used this product for years, and even though i've had to start using other moisturizers as my skin matures i keep coming back to it a few times a year.

It is super light, very moisturizing and a great daytime choice for sensitive combination skin. It absorbs well, leaving the skin naturally elastic. The scent is very light. It works well under makeup too as it won't leave patches of greasiness.

February 14, 2017

The best product I get from vichy! my skin looks so much better and it makes a fresh sensation in the face. My skin is also soft and I noticed I have less pimples.

February 03, 2017

J'ai beaucoup aimé ce produit Vichy! Je m'en suis d'ailleurs encore procuré puisque j'ai bien aimé la texture ainsi que l'odeur... sans aucun doute je vais essayer d'autres produits de la gamme!

January 24, 2017

This has been my favorite product for a long time. I usually try and switch my face moisturizer once i run out and I've been nothing more but disappointed with the other products. I have normal to dry skin it is pretty clear but around that time of the month i break out on my chin and forehead and for some reason this moisturizer helps with it. I'm not sure what is in it but it works wonders and keeps my face clean and breakout free.

January 16, 2017

it is refreshing very soft, it is a little soft gel feel good on my face! Not feeling Oily at all ! The price was very good and was into a little box with serum refreshing also!

January 12, 2017

My sister give me this product at my birthday last month and I love it. This product is so refreshing. Plus it smells sooo good. I'm gonna buy another one for sure.

January 11, 2017

Perfect for summer! Light and smooth, I love it when I get out of the pool. Desydrated skin needs it every morning to feel good all day long. Totally satisfied

December 04, 2016

It imidiately after your first use will notice the diffirence .. it really restore and hydrate your skin for a long time .. especially in the tough weather where i live in alberta fort mcmurray .

November 30, 2016

I love this cream. My face is very picky as it often will break out or dry out if there is too much oil or poor moisturizing materials. This Vichy product is a great any time product for day or night that my face loves.