Vichy Aqualia Thermal Aqua-Gel Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Aqua-Gel provides Hydrated skin for 24Hr. Skin is soft and comfortable. It Soothed and fortified and it becomes more resistant to external aggressions.

November 30, 2016

I love this cream. My face is very picky as it often will break out or dry out if there is too much oil or poor moisturizing materials. This Vichy product is a great any time product for day or night that my face loves.

November 18, 2016

J'utilise ce gel en eau présentement et je l'adore! Après m'être lavé le visage , le matin en me levant et le soir avant de dormir j'en met et j'adore l'effet fraicheur qu'il laisse sur le visage

November 18, 2016

I really like this one! !!! it was not heavy on my face. .. it felt really nice and light. it absorbed into my face vey well unlike other creams iv try which feel like its jst sitting on the surface. must try you will love it.

November 01, 2016

C'est un gel crème que la peau absorbe super vite. Non collante et non grasse sur la peau. Bonne odeur comme tout les produits de cette gamme. Bonne crème de jour.

November 01, 2016

J'adore l'effet gel-crème hydratant. Ce gel est tout simplement parfait. Il hydrate ma peau en profondeur sans laisser de fini gras. Il est super raffraichissant et sèche rapidement.

September 27, 2016

I'm so happy that for once, I can find a ``cream`` that doesn't leave my skin all oily and shiny. It didn't fell like I had anything on my face. I truly liked it.

September 24, 2016

I get really dry skin in the winter, especially on my face, so I need a moisturizer that I can use that won't irritate my skin. This one feels really cool on the skin and smells really good. It's a little pricey for me, but it works great.

September 22, 2016

absolutely love this product. I really dislike heavy creams on my face so this gel is the perfect solution for me. It leaves my skin feeling and looking fresh. Well worth the money

September 14, 2016

Ce que j'aime du gels aqualina thermal Aqua-gel de chez vichy c'est qu'il hydrate ma peau sensible en profondeur sans me donner des rougeurs ni même laisser un fini gras sur ma peau. Pour moi il est vraiment important d'avoir une crème de jour légère et sans fini gras, parce que j'hydrate ma peau juste après l'avoir nettoyer et je veux avoir une peau lisse, belle et en santé. C'est exactement les résultats que me donne ce gels hydratant.

September 06, 2016

I have received this product from ChickAdvisor to try. I have never used this brand before and usually I am using luxury brands when it comes to face care, such as Lancom, Estee Lauder and Christian Dior. Anyhow, i was pleasantly surprised by this product- it feels very nice on the skin and hydrates it. Very mild and pleasant smell. Would def recommend it