Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Cream Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 1146 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Dynamically rehydrates dry and dehydrated areas of the face by evenly spreading water throughout all facial zones to lock in a 24H lasting hydration.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Power Serum and Vichy Aqualia Thermal Awakening Eye Balm

January 18, 2017

I literally JUST purchased this at the drug store as my skin is dry in some areas (in between eyebrows, sides of chin, laugh line area) and normal on the rest of my face. This winter hasn't even yet been harsh, but my skin though youthful in looks, is getting older.

The drugstore is currently offering this as part of a package with other Vichy products so I figured 'why not?'. Immediately I noticed how rich, yet light this lotion was, and a little went a long way. Instantly my face is hydrated and the dryness is immediately unnoticeable.

I can't wait to see how effective this lotion is a week, a month, a year from now. Excellent value for the low price.

January 04, 2017

I have used this moisturizer for 10+ years and swear by it. Not greasy at all, and you need such a small amount. Love it and would recommend to anyone.

January 04, 2017

Love love love Vichy! This Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Cream feels like a dream when applying to my face. it is light and totally refreshing and my skin soaks it up with no residue left over. Just fresh, clean and hydrated feeling skin. My skin tends to be oily and this product tones that down and my skin really seems to like it.

December 27, 2016

Macrème depuis 5 ans! J'ai changé depuis 1 an pour du Marykay, et je retourne à ma vichy aqualia. Meilleur rapport qualité prix, ne rend pas la peau grasse

December 23, 2016

Just bought this cream but so far I love it. It is really light and let my face hydrated all day. I used to have white dry spot around the mouth that my last cream didn't make disapear but with Vichy all is gone and my skin is soft and hydrated.

It's definitely a keeper.

December 08, 2016

This serum leaves my skin hydrated for a long long time, i used many other products and this is the best if you have a dry skin it will help alot , thanks vichyy

November 11, 2016

I love this product! This cream feels clean and luxurious and a little goes a long way. It leaves little to no film on your skin, so you can apply primer or makeup right away. Love love love Vichy!

November 08, 2016

Ce produit est tout simplement wow.J'ai eu la chance de l'avoir de la compagnie donc il ne m'a rien coûté mais je l'adore vraiment!Je l'utilise chaque matin et chaque soir avant de me coucher pour donner un petit boost et rafraîchir ma peau.J'ai la peau très sensible et je n'ai aucun problème avec ,il hydrate énormément ma peau!

October 30, 2016

Vichy aqualia thermal light cream is prefect for my combination skin. This cream made your skin so hydrated and smooth within few days /a week. It is lightly scented and smell very nice and not offensive. I usually used this at night and occasionally morning, but it still provide me with great 24 hours hydration and make my skin glow~ the quality of this product made me trust with Vichy. Price is ok but the result is great.

October 04, 2016

I use this cream twice a day since a few years. Keeps my skin well hydrated all day long. I also use it as a night cream and it is very effective through the night.