Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Cream Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 1216 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Dynamically rehydrates dry and dehydrated areas of the face by evenly spreading water throughout all facial zones to lock in a 24H lasting hydration.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Power Serum and Vichy Aqualia Thermal Awakening Eye Balm

March 23, 2017

Dispendieuse, mais efficace. Texture légère mais moins que le gel hydratant de Vichy. Hydrate bien ma peau mixte et sensible, sans cause de boutons ni irritation. Odeur agréable mais quand même forte.

February 20, 2017

I love this cream. It's light enough to wear any time of the year. It's not greasy and it keeps my skin well hydrated. This is my go to cream and I definitely recommend it.

February 19, 2017

Due to my acne problems I used a lot of products that make my skin very dry, so I tried this cream looking for some balance. And I'm really loving it because keeps my face really smooth without breaking me out.

February 17, 2017

I like this cream as a daytime moisturizer in winter months. It is very light, absorbs easily and doesn't leave greasy residue on the skin. The well moisturized feeling lasts for the whole day without the need to reapply. I use the normal/combination skin.

For warmer months, i prefer the Aqualia Aqua Gel in the same line.

February 04, 2017

J'adore la texture de cette crème, elle est vraiment légère mais très efficace pour hydrater la peau une petite quantité est nécessaire donc le petit pot dure assez longtemps. De plus, l'odeur est agréable.

January 18, 2017

I literally JUST purchased this at the drug store as my skin is dry in some areas (in between eyebrows, sides of chin, laugh line area) and normal on the rest of my face. This winter hasn't even yet been harsh, but my skin though youthful in looks, is getting older.

The drugstore is currently offering this as part of a package with other Vichy products so I figured 'why not?'. Immediately I noticed how rich, yet light this lotion was, and a little went a long way. Instantly my face is hydrated and the dryness is immediately unnoticeable.

I can't wait to see how effective this lotion is a week, a month, a year from now. Excellent value for the low price.

January 04, 2017

I have used this moisturizer for 10+ years and swear by it. Not greasy at all, and you need such a small amount. Love it and would recommend to anyone.

January 04, 2017

Love love love Vichy! This Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Cream feels like a dream when applying to my face. it is light and totally refreshing and my skin soaks it up with no residue left over. Just fresh, clean and hydrated feeling skin. My skin tends to be oily and this product tones that down and my skin really seems to like it.

December 27, 2016

Macrème depuis 5 ans! J'ai changé depuis 1 an pour du Marykay, et je retourne à ma vichy aqualia. Meilleur rapport qualité prix, ne rend pas la peau grasse

December 23, 2016

Just bought this cream but so far I love it. It is really light and let my face hydrated all day. I used to have white dry spot around the mouth that my last cream didn't make disapear but with Vichy all is gone and my skin is soft and hydrated.

It's definitely a keeper.