Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Cream Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Dynamically rehydrates dry and dehydrated areas of the face by evenly spreading water throughout all facial zones to lock in a 24H lasting hydration.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Power Serum and Vichy Aqualia Thermal Awakening Eye Balm

November 11, 2016

I love this product! This cream feels clean and luxurious and a little goes a long way. It leaves little to no film on your skin, so you can apply primer or makeup right away. Love love love Vichy!

November 08, 2016

Ce produit est tout simplement wow.J'ai eu la chance de l'avoir de la compagnie donc il ne m'a rien coûté mais je l'adore vraiment!Je l'utilise chaque matin et chaque soir avant de me coucher pour donner un petit boost et rafraîchir ma peau.J'ai la peau très sensible et je n'ai aucun problème avec ,il hydrate énormément ma peau!

October 30, 2016

Vichy aqualia thermal light cream is prefect for my combination skin. This cream made your skin so hydrated and smooth within few days /a week. It is lightly scented and smell very nice and not offensive. I usually used this at night and occasionally morning, but it still provide me with great 24 hours hydration and make my skin glow~ the quality of this product made me trust with Vichy. Price is ok but the result is great.

October 04, 2016

I use this cream twice a day since a few years. Keeps my skin well hydrated all day long. I also use it as a night cream and it is very effective through the night.

September 15, 2016

La crème légère est parfaite pour les peaux normal /mixte. Ne laisse pas ma peau grasse après l'application je peux me maquiller immédiatement après. L'odeur est parfaite.

September 06, 2016

Beat my expectations! Having never used this product before, I thought it was one of the not so good creams. I was pleasantly surprised to find it was very comparable to expensive creams i am used to using. I honestly really liked this one

August 30, 2016

Loved this product. It smells very nice, not too strong and it was so nice and thick and went on so smoothly. I really enjoyed the packaging and my skin felt so much softer after using the light cream.

August 25, 2016

Love Vichy products, though a little pricey. This aqua thermal lotion is nice and light, yet it works very well at moisturizing my face. My skin tends to feel dehydrated, especially if I use a light lotion, but this lotion worked very well at hydrating my face.

August 21, 2016

I received this product as a member of the ChickAdvisor review club. What a great cream! I took this stuff on vacation with me for a week, where I spent most of my time in the sun, and I found this really helped put moisture back into my skin. The scent was so nice and the cream itself felt luxurious going on my face. I used it both day and night, and I especially liked applying it before bed as it made me feel so refreshed. This is definitely a quality product and I will be purchasing again and recommending it to friends and family.

August 20, 2016

This product is great to use at night before bed you wake up with smooth fresh skin. I found it worked best if you didn't fully rub it into your skin and let it sit and absorb it felt much smoother.