Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

November 29, 2016

makes my skin smooth . great smell kind of thick at first little goes along way , i use it before i go to bed ive seen okay results so far i have really dry skin

July 17, 2016

I used the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa moisturizer for several months and it kept my skin feeling hydrated with no sticky feeling or greasy mess. It's refreshing and thick, but I have sometimes used it under makeup during the day on super dry skin days and it worked just fine!

July 10, 2016

J'ai eu ce produit avec un coupon et je l'adore! Autant en crème de nuit qu'en masque! Il rend la peau terriblement douce! Il dure très longtemps aussi puisqu'on doit en appliquer qu'une petite quantité!

July 02, 2016

J'adore cette crème de nuit pour le visage, elle aide m'a peau qui est plutôt sensible et déshydratée à rester hydrater et saine. De plus, j'aime beaucoup la texture délicate de ce produit.

March 04, 2016

I've used this product as both a night moisturizer as well as a sleeping mask. It is way more effective as a sleeping mask, but uses up tons of product this way. To use as a sleeping mask, put a thick goopy layer on your face and don't rub it in. I sleep on my back so I just leave it like this overnight, but if you are prone to product transfer on your pillow, I'd leave a thick layer on for 30 mins and then blend in whatever excess it is. When used as a sleeping mask, my skin was SO SOFT when I woke up! I like this better than the famed Laneige Water Sleeping Mask. The Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa is a gel-based creme, fresh smelling, goes on smoothly and is non-greasy. When used as a regular moisturizer, it's nothing special and does its job (for my dry, dehydrated skin), and I think you can get cheaper alternatives like L'Oreal Hydrafresh line... but it really shines as a sleeping mask!

March 02, 2016

This mask is a wonderful product for someone who feels that their skin shows fatigue.
It has a nice refreshing/cooling feeling to it. And helps hydrate the skin leaving it feeling
soft. Nice smell too.

February 28, 2016

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa great mask for hydration over night my skin feels so refreshed in the morning! Love the scented cream i think one of there better smelling ones out there.

January 20, 2016

Very pleased with the night mask! It hydrates my skin so well! I'm very impressed so far! One of the best I've tried.

January 12, 2016

I love this sleeping mask. Wakin up with my face so hydrated! It's great.

January 04, 2016

This cream has done wonders for my dry, flaking skin. I have just finished up my second jar of this and plan to purchase another one asap. The product is scented, which bothered me at first because I have sensitive skin. I quickly got used to it and now I love it. The fragrance does not irritate my skin at all. The texture is luxurious, very soothing and silky! I have gotten many compliments on my skin since I started using this every night as my night cream!! I would highly recommend if you have super dry skin! No more flakes!! I'm beyond happy and my skin feels great, even during a more harsh than usual Canadian Winter!