Vichy Capital Soleil Ultra-Fluid Sun Protection SPF 50 Fast Drying Formula

Vichy Capital Soleil Ultra-Fluid Sun Protection SPF 50 Fast Drying Formula Reviews

Ranked #307 out of 332 in Sun Protection

Formulated for sensitive and oily skin. UVA and UVB protection. Protects against UV which induces skin cell damage.

July 26, 2016

There was a point in time where I hated to wear sunscreen because it would make my face even more oily than it already is, especially during the summer time. However, a friend recommended me this product and I was amazed by how matte my face was able to feel after application. This sunscreen did not feel like others that made skin look shiny, nor did it give a white cast after application. I would repurchase again when I run out. The price is great too!

March 20, 2016

I love Vichy sunscreen so last summer I bought this product and loved how fast and easy it is to put on. I found though that about after 2 weeks of full use it used it all up.

July 17, 2015

Fantastic sunscreen. worth every cent! So light weight, feel perfect, doesnt leave white film, nor greasy feel. Love love love!!

July 17, 2015

This sun screen is amazing. It is more expensive then the regular sun screens but worth the extra dollars.

July 17, 2015

This product is amazing. As I am getting older I am prone to brown spots showing up on my face if I sit out in the sun.

Daily I use my face cream and my sun screen and the brown spots do not appear! This is the best sun screen I have used and recommend to any of the ladies I know that are getting older. Not saying you can't use this if you are younger....maybe it will help you avoid the brown spots as you get older!

Young or old you need to buy this!

August 05, 2014

This is so gentle on my sensitive skin! It has a very small subtle scent, it does not smell like typical sunscreens do. The protection is great and lasts a long time. I definitely recommend this!

June 12, 2013

The dry oil is not moisturizing at all. But still the oil is easy to spread and quickly absorbs into skin. It provides decent sun protection while making the skin look healthy.

April 09, 2012

I have very pale skin that is also acne prone and find sunscreen shopping to be agonizing,
Not anymore!
Vichy Soleil Sunscreen Ultra-Fluid is AMAZING!
Don't be fooled by the tiny bottle, a little goes a LONG way!
It is a very light fluid and goes on to skin like silk.
It protects my skin while not clogging my pores.
You can't even feel it anymore after you put it on and it's not full of perfumes like most sunscreens.

December 11, 2009

I recently came back from Cuba where I used Vichy SPF 60 sunscreen. I don't normally burn, but down there I definately would have. I used VICHY's SPF 60 sunscreen with amazing results! No burns! Its not thick and chunky like most sunscreens that take 10 minutes to rub in. The only negative is the smell, it has sort of a weird smell, not like most yummy coconut sunscreens. All in all an amazing product!

September 08, 2007

This was just AWFUL for my skin. I would apply it to clean, dry skin, and it would flake or peel off like I was diseased, kind of like in a rubbery, gluey kind of consistency.

I didn't feel comfortable with the fluid consistency either because it dripped everywhere, and got more on my fingers/hands than it got on my face!!

It also burned when I put it on, and irritated my skin.

It was also insanely expensive, and while it DOES have Mexoryl in it to stabilize the UVA ingredient Avobenzone, it's not worth it.
It's a real shame, but I've had to resort to L'Oreal's Ombrelle collection because the SPF cream in there works much better - makes my face super oily/shiny looking, but a dusting of powder does the trick for the day, and is worth it.