Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation Reviews

Ranked #299 out of 613 in Foundation

The Dermablend fluid corrective foundation formula combines a high concentration of pigments for optimal coverage with ultra-malleable texture, so light it blends into the skin, giving a very natural result and flawless comfort all day long. Enriched in glycerine and plant oil that provide glide-on feel, fluidity and comfort. Your complexion is completely even with a "bare skin" natural finish.

January 12, 2017

This product makes my skin look flawless. It is absolutely necessary to blend it with a Kabuki brush though so I didn't look mask like. Very full coverage. Hides any blemish. Doesn't come in enough shades though.. Nothing light enough for my skin.

January 08, 2017

J'aime beaucoup cette creme. Elle hydrate la peau, et rafraichit en même temps. Je l'utilise avec mon nettoyant anti acne normaderm et je ne peux plus m'en passer ! Ma peau de visage est radieuse

September 13, 2016

This foundation is stellar. I use it in my makeup bag when I'm on the go, comes in a nice and small squeeze bottle so it's easy to travel with. To echo other reviewers, a little goes a long way and provides amazing coverage - I have inflamed acne and this foundation is extremely effective in covering redness and discoloration. It transfers very easily though, so it becomes longer wearing and more effective with a setting spray.

September 12, 2016

A little bit of this foundation goes a long way . This Makeup covers up my red skin so well and can even cover tattoos . Definitely a great makeup and I recommend to anyone but especially people with problematic skin .

August 30, 2016

I've been using this foundation for 3 years - ever since my makeup artist used it on me at my highschool graduation. I was amazed at the results as well as the price. It's amazing for my skin because it is very sensitive and acne-prone; however, this foundation provides me with full coverage without ever causing me to breakout as every other foundation used to do. This is an essential piece to my makeup routine that I could not live without.

April 13, 2016

I have been using this corrective foundation for several years now and it remains my go to foundation. I am fairly self conscious when it comes to my skin, and quite like having full coverage, as it makes me feel more secure. This foundation covers up all my perceived flaws perfectly.

The only downfall to the product itself is that it only comes in 4 shades (I believe) so an exact match can be difficult to find.

April 01, 2016

I love this product. This foundation has had the best coverage for me. It doesn't cake and makes my skin feel very soft. The only thing is that it is a bit expensive.

March 18, 2016

I love this coverup. It is my go-to and the most effective product that I've used for covering blemishes. It is made specifically for people who need maximum coverage. It is a little thick, so you may want to blend it with a facial moisturizer, and it may take a bit of time to blend out. A bit pricy than my usual drugstore go-to products, but absolutely worth every penny (or nickel, if you live in Canada where we've gotten rid of the penny). It's fantastic and covering my acne and surfaced blood vessel (which kind of looks like a perma-zit and is a big pain in the rear).

March 14, 2016

This foundation is the definition of full coverage. I tried this on my tattoo and it covered it that's how full coverage this foundation is. It is hydrating and wonderful.

March 14, 2016

The Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation has full coverage to it.
    The coverage takes care of dark circles and red spots too.
    It is thicker and does take some time to blend it onto the skin.
    But it has a nice finish. I find I am still shiny in my t-zone.