Good

Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation Reviews

Ranked #304 out of 595 in Foundation

The Dermablend fluid corrective foundation formula combines a high concentration of pigments for optimal coverage with ultra-malleable texture, so light it blends into the skin, giving a very natural result and flawless comfort all day long. Enriched in glycerine and plant oil that provide glide-on feel, fluidity and comfort. Your complexion is completely even with a "bare skin" natural finish.

September 13, 2016

This foundation is stellar. I use it in my makeup bag when I'm on the go, comes in a nice and small squeeze bottle so it's easy to travel with. To echo other reviewers, a little goes a long way and provides amazing coverage - I have inflamed acne and this foundation is extremely effective in covering redness and discoloration. It transfers very easily though, so it becomes longer wearing and more effective with a setting spray.

September 12, 2016

A little bit of this foundation goes a long way . This Makeup covers up my red skin so well and can even cover tattoos . Definitely a great makeup and I recommend to anyone but especially people with problematic skin .

August 30, 2016

I've been using this foundation for 3 years - ever since my makeup artist used it on me at my highschool graduation. I was amazed at the results as well as the price. It's amazing for my skin because it is very sensitive and acne-prone; however, this foundation provides me with full coverage without ever causing me to breakout as every other foundation used to do. This is an essential piece to my makeup routine that I could not live without.

April 13, 2016

I have been using this corrective foundation for several years now and it remains my go to foundation. I am fairly self conscious when it comes to my skin, and quite like having full coverage, as it makes me feel more secure. This foundation covers up all my perceived flaws perfectly.

The only downfall to the product itself is that it only comes in 4 shades (I believe) so an exact match can be difficult to find.

April 01, 2016

I love this product. This foundation has had the best coverage for me. It doesn't cake and makes my skin feel very soft. The only thing is that it is a bit expensive.

March 18, 2016

I love this coverup. It is my go-to and the most effective product that I've used for covering blemishes. It is made specifically for people who need maximum coverage. It is a little thick, so you may want to blend it with a facial moisturizer, and it may take a bit of time to blend out. A bit pricy than my usual drugstore go-to products, but absolutely worth every penny (or nickel, if you live in Canada where we've gotten rid of the penny). It's fantastic and covering my acne and surfaced blood vessel (which kind of looks like a perma-zit and is a big pain in the rear).

March 14, 2016

This foundation is the definition of full coverage. I tried this on my tattoo and it covered it that's how full coverage this foundation is. It is hydrating and wonderful.

March 14, 2016

The Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation has full coverage to it.
The coverage takes care of dark circles and red spots too.
It is thicker and does take some time to blend it onto the skin.
But it has a nice finish. I find I am still shiny in my t-zone.

March 14, 2016

The best foundation! Perfect for covering scars, and leaves the skin looking flawless. I like to mix it with a bit of moisturizer because it is thick.

February 20, 2016

I purchased this product after being introduced to it by a sales associate at shoppers drug mart. I'm usually quite picky with my foundation as I want something that gives me enough coverage, yet does not look cakey. Once I tried it on, I was amazed at how well it covered my blemishes, it made my skin look absolutely perfect. Aside from the look, the texture is soft and silky and doesn't dry your skin out. I also prefer to have sunscreen beneath my foundation, and this product allows me to do that without changing the texture/chemistry of the foundation.