Good

Vichy Idéal Soleil SOS Sunburn Care Balm Reviews

Ranked #235 out of 340 in Sun Protection

Vichy Capital Soleil Cellular SOS Repair Balm is a repairing balm which associates: Epilobe extract, a powerful, soothing active ingredient to instantly relieve burning sensations and pain, and a bio-absorbable lipid concentrate to target degraded cell membrances and restore their protective function. RESULTS: skin is instantly relieved. Intensively rehydrated, it regains its natural balance. 24 hours later skin visibly recovers from the stress, erythema fades. For more information, please visit http://www.vichy.com/.

July 11, 2016

This stuff is exactly what I've been searching for! I'm fair and burn really easily and I have wanted something more than sticky cold aloe to put on my skin after being in the sun. This balm is fantastic. Not greasy, great texture, no real scent. It goes on light and clean and really did make a difference in my burn. I also used it on my 7 year old when she got a burn, by the morning it was no longer red and sore.

March 31, 2016

Excellent pour les peaux sensibles touchées par le soleil excessif. Application et sensation raffraichissante, senteur légère et bonne. Laisse une fraicheur et une sensation de d apaisement a la peau irritée.

March 24, 2015

Amazing !! Feels so good! I would recommend it to everyone! I want to try the dark spot corrector I love Vichy products they have never let me down!

April 24, 2012

This product will save you a great deal of pain and misery if you're unfortunate enough to get a sunburn!
    It cools the burned skin immediately on application and reduces any redness, swelling and burning sensastions. It also speeds up healing! It really is a lifesaver if you have a bad burn! It's definitely the best after-sun product I've ever used!

June 28, 2011

This balm is really nice! It has some reparative properties, but it is so soothing to put on a burn! It smells good, but it's a bit pricey! It's worth it though!