Vichy Idealia Smoothing and Illuminating Cream
Good

Vichy Idealia Smoothing and Illuminating Cream Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

November 29, 2016

I received this as a gift and right away I noticed a difference in how my skin felt. I love it and will be purchasing more.
I have very sensitive skin and always have trouble finding a good face cream. I've never really tried Vichy because of the cost but this item is worth every penny.

October 12, 2016

I received a trial for this Idealia Smoothing and Illuminating Cream from my Cosmetician at my local drug store. She said that the Idealia Line is more for twenty somethings that are just getting into using anti aging products but she said it's personal choice so she wanted me to try it and see what I thought.

#1 - Its got black tea ferment (Kombucha 3%) in it which is supposed to oxidate the skin and bring new cells to life.

#2 - It has mica in it which is a pure mineral mined from the earth and is supposed to give you beautiful skin and a the cream has a shimmer and gives my skin a glow when I use it.

#3 - This cream is to even out skin texture and complexion and smooth wrinkles with AHA exfoliating.

I only had the opportunity to use this for 4 days and I did like it. My skin was smooth to the touch right from the 1st application, it did have healthy shimmering glow and as for wrinkles, too soon to tell. I did like it, but I didn't have enough of it too be able to see the true results. I might buy the full size to see because I am interested in the research that went into it too.