Vichy Liftactiv Retinol HA Advanced Concentrate Reviews

Ranked #600 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

May 26, 2016

I received this product in a Topbox. It was an average moisturizer but probably not suited for my skin at this stage. It would likely be more effective for mature skin and I didn't really notice any difference in terms of "anti-aging" results. I likely won't repurchase this.

March 25, 2016

I really liked the result I got with this product. It definitely took the edge off my forehead wrinkles. It made them look softer. I'm very sensitive to most products and I had no reaction at all. Definitely recommend this product. It's a bit expensive though. You pay for what you get though when it comes to anti wrinkle products.

February 17, 2015

Vichy sent me a free 5 ml size sample of their Vichy LiftActiv Retinol HA Advanced Concentrate about two months ago and I just love it. I could tell the fine lines around my eye's were becoming less noticeable with in a week and I was only using it once a day. I than began applying it around my mouth where we tend to get those laugh lines, that aren't very funny and they also started to fade away. You only need to use a small amount as it spreads very nicely and it absorbed into your skin very quickly. It leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed, but best of all it works! Unfortunately I stopped using it daily because I didn't want to use up what I had before I could replace it. Once I stopped using it the results faded away just as fast as they appeared. So if you do start using it you should continue to use it so your results don't disappear like mine did. I only use it every once in awhile now because I'm not sure how much it's selling for and to tell you the truth I'm a little afraid to look. I know their products aren't cheap in price, but I have liked most of all of the Vichy products that I have tried in the past, but none as much as I've liked this one. Once I do get the guts up to look up its price I do plan on braking my piggy bank and buying myself more. If price isn't a concern of yours I suggest you give it a try, or if you're like me you can try and get a sample from Vichy like I did. Either way I really think everyone will like it as much as I do. Now I just have to save my pennies and buy myself some more. ;) LOL

October 22, 2014

I adore this product. I was looking for a product that contained retinol and I have found a wonderful product. It comes in a squeezy tube so its very hygenic. It has so smell, and it doesnt burn when applied, like some retinols can do. I have very dry, sensitive skin and this works fantastic. It can make your skin feel a little sensitive for the first week or 2 but then you are left with glowing, even skin, I have age spots, freckles, wrinkles, etc and I am only 27. I noticed a difference within a week with this!

July 25, 2014

This says it's a new generation wrinkle filler treatment. Fortunately, I don't have wrinkles, so unfortunately, I can't say of the product works or not. I know it's pricey, so I would try to find a sample first, like I did