Vichy LiftActiv Retinol HA Eyes

Vichy LiftActiv Retinol HA Eyes Reviews

1 review
Ranked #41 out of 337 in Eye Cream

March 30, 2016

This is the first eye cream where I've actually noticed visible results after continuous use. It does exactly what they say it will do, which is to decrease fine lines and wrinkles and hydrate and firm up the sensitive skin around the eye area. In order to help with this, they've built in a special tip applicator which pumps out the right amount of cream and helps to massage it into the browbone and undereye area. I've also used my fingers from time to time when I'm in a rush and all you really need is a few dots of the product in order for it to be effective. Therefore, although the cost is high for a drugstore product, you will get your money's worth. The cream itself absorbs very quickly and isn't greasy at all, which is great if you're applying makeup right after. I definitely saw my fine lines diminish dramatically and the skin is more supple and firm. I absolutely love this!! Highly recommended!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml